|
Who am I..?
Thursday, August 11, 2011, Thursday, August 11, 2011
Hii. Yknow, after almost 19 years in this world, I still dont know who I am. Ok, dont be stupid la. Of course I know whats my name and who the people around me are and all that. Buuut, what I mean is, I dont know who I wanna be. I just got my hair cut like, yesterday. It wasnt planned. I was having a headache so I decided to cut it, thinking it was the weight. So, I cut my hair daaamn short. And it is a damn nice haircut! I regret not cutting it in JC when everybody can see. Haiz. SO now, I feel like not wearing tudung coz, well. Firstly its a damn nice haircut. Secondly, I can honestly say that Im a hypocrite wearing a tudung. Honestly, Im not ready. Im easily swayed, thats what I mean by I dont mnow who I am. I have my own opinions on some things, but I dont have a concrete opinion on the larger things in life. Oh god, help meeeee! School is starting in like, 2 weeks. Im not ready! Haiz. I hope I find myself soon :( somebody, help?
Love, me. |



