<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2274683135203188378?origin\x3dhttp://fini-cky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Real friends..are BS
Friday, August 19, 2011, Friday, August 19, 2011
Okay, I'm finally gonna just say it.
Your friendship is BS. yes, bullshit.
I've been holding this grudge since I dunoe, 2 yrs back since I was in JC. The only people I've told are the ones who I really love. My family and my boyf.

Call me lonely, call me shallow, call me narrow-minded and unforgiving. I dont care. Coz friends, real ones that is, they are there for you whenever you need them. No, not just when you need to complain to them about something or when you need a shoulder to cry on. They are there ALWAYS. Always meaning, when you just wanna pick up the phone and talk about the sky, tell them about the new pair of shoes you just bought, or about how suicidal you're getting, whatever. There are a few things I need to get off my chest about people I really really really dislike, hate almost.

1. not replying to my msgs. It doesnt piss me off as much if ur busy and u send a quick text saying, 'sorry, Im busy. I'll text you when I can ok?' or just, dont reply until u have the time to. worse still..

2. not replying..halfway through the conversation. That is just, rude. If you forget, its fine. but, really?? FORGET?? once, nvm, u forgot. twice, really?? THRICE? Im just not gonna bother texting you anymore.. GTH with you.

3. having many people in your group of friends and celebrating (meaning wishing them 'happy birthday' and giving presents and cards and all that) all of their birthdays, except mine. Just coz I didnt come to school on my birthday date, you guys pretend like my birthday didnt happen. No, 'eh, happy belated birthday! I wanted to get you a present but I dont know what to get you' is NOT FRICKIN OKAY! Shame on you. If you didnt get me a present, fine, whatever. Just wish me happy belated, if u need to, and fuck the hell off. dont need to add that last part. it's bullshit. if u wanted to get someone something, you would, regardless of whether u know what to get them or not. Furthermore, you have celebrated 'belated birthdays' and 'post birthday' celebrations for everyone else. If you're familiar with this and you're one of them whom I'm referring to, congratulations. you finally discovered the reason why I've distanced myself away from you.

4. saying something in front of a lot of people, even promising it, ad THEN doing the opposite is totally BS. for example, if you say, "eh, dont worry. I'll get the cake from Lara's house for the party tonight. It's not like Im troubling anyone. I'M gonna GO THERE and get it so u guys dont need to do any work. Not even Lara." in front of your group of say, 5 friends. All of them said, "eh, we just buy the cake somewhere on the way to the party later. That way you dont need to carry the cake to and fro, right?" But you insisted on going to take the cake yourself. Sooooo, on that night, you tell Lara,"Lara, are u free later? can I meet up with you somewhere to get the cake for tonight's party? I need the cake urgently." Lara has no plans that day. Soooo, let me get this straight..you want Lara to go and meet you somewhere just to pass you something that YOU PROMISED TO GET and then go home again? just to pass you that stupid cake for less than 5 seconds when the journey to wherever you wanna meet, is not free and not a walking distance from Lara's house. Is that it..? I think it is really stupid. after that, you pick a fight with Lara coz she refuses to entertain your BS. Well, let me tell you something, I'm "Lara" and I officially unfriend you. yup. Never wanna see your face again. I always knew I didnt like you. from the start. honest.

5. calling for a gathering via someone's Facebook wall and inviting less than half of us, saying, "we should all meet up" is not okay. Yea, I voiced out my opinion, saying everybody can read what u guys are saying and wow, you didnt invite me. Of course , it makes me seem like I've got no shame, inviting myself. But if you're gonna have a group gathering, know who the group is. It's just not me to invite myself and voice out my unhappiness, but I just felt that you guys needed some realisation. saying, "OMGOSH IM SO SORRRYYYYY! are you free that day? you should join us?" is not okay. thats why I said I'm not free, which, I wasnt. Forgetting is such a lame excuse. wow, you forgot that I exist? that makes me feel so much better that I wasnt invited, thanks. real friends dont forget their real friends. In this case, I'm forgetting you.

Thanks for the effort, but no thanks. Im just so pissed at you guys. forever. wanna bet, you wont even have the guts to apologise for all this shit.

So, those are the few things I hate about people who call themselves your "friends". If they are reading this, talk behind my back all you want, call me names, dont bother to find out the REST of the story coz thats how fights start.. I'm officially pulling myself out from the group coz I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't. I rarely go for meet-up sessions with you guys anymore, I think you're not my true friends and ermm, I'd just rather not be too involved in this "friendship". It was fun in school. let's just leave it at that. but, if I've texted you saying I miss you and we should meet up, yes, to me, you're my friend. and I'm sincere about it.

Thanks for reading my rant post.
Love, ME.