|
Re-post
Thursday, August 4, 2011, Thursday, August 04, 2011
I MISS YOU SUNDAY, APRIL 26, 2009, SUNDAY, APRIL 26, 2009 I miss you're eyes.
& yes, I also felt that tingle u described to me yesterday when u stared into my eyes & held my hands & told me "I miss you" with the sincerest of voices I've ever heard. I felt that tumble in my tummy the moment u touched my hand. It's that feeling the first time I met you & I saw how beautiful your eyes were. My heart beating fast, my knees weak, my heart aches, my tummy tumbles, my heart cries, my eyes flooded with tears, I say nothing. I whisper to....you? "I miss you too" But you can't hear it. It's hostile. It's cold. It's lonely It's weird. I'm angry. I'm sad. I'm disappointed. I miss you. I'm tired. I'm stressed. I'm dazed. I'm late. I love you. I tell you about my friends. I laugh. You smile. Silence. You motion to reach for my hand. I fold my arms. Why? I look at you I wanna cry. I feel your presence I wanna embrace you. You look into my eyes I love you. We met. It was okay. "How could he do that to her?" "See!Girls don't give chances to guys!" Silence. Hold back my tears. No,don't run. I said,don't run. No,don't turn back. Don't cry. Just,stay calm. Ice cold. What to say? My answers are unfriendly. Everything u say pierces through me. I walk slow. Every thought is a pinch. Every couple I see motivates me to run,cry,scream,anything to release me. Random "ooooohhh!"s Phone calls Smses Time to go home. "till death do us part" I go blank. Hello,my name is stupid. How do I tell you all these things that don't make sense? I didn't try to tell you when I had the chance to.Now it's too late. Even if I had the chance, you won't be able to understand me. It's couple's "do what you have never done before" day. Celebrate it. 25thApril 2009. |



