<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2274683135203188378?origin\x3dhttp://fini-cky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

A new layout, A new month.
Thursday, August 4, 2011, Thursday, August 04, 2011
It's Ramadhan now, and I'm just waiting for school to start. Sadly, I didn't get into NTU or NUS. Alhamdulilah though, I got into SIM, and the course that I wanted :)
Other than that, I'm just tutoringggg and merayapinnngg, and, slacking. In other words, I'm collecting fats to last me ermm, the 9 months that I've been away from school..? Gosh, da 9 MONTHS?? I could have had a BABY and be in time to start Uni. hehehe!


Anw, boyf dearest is finally in NS. He got what he wanted too :) He's so lucky. My mister fireman. hehe. I like the shirt you wore on saturday By. Sorry I pulled it and made you angry. I hope everything is going on well in camp. I know you like it in camp very much, and thats a good thing I guess. At least you're not complaining like the other NSmen. It's just too bad you're not in NP anymore. If not, we could meet for lunch and dinner whenever we're schooling on the same day! heheh! I cant even meet In, coz he's on attachment already by the time I start school. Oh wells. I can meet Siti though :) I miss NP. hehe.

Soooo, I've driven like, 3 times this week. But only short trips around Pasir Ris area. Driving alone makes me more confident than when I drive with my family. They make me gabra. hehe. Sorry for hitting your ear against the 'tembok' yesterday, Sylphy. you know I love you. hehe. Naseb scratch keecciiikkk jer. XP


Anw, I can't sleep these past few days. like, this week-ish. Like, I keep tossing and turning and waking up, and checking my phone. I dont know what I'm hoping to see on my phone la, but I think my brain does. I can't say I'm not crushed about how things are now. It's my fault for walking away, but it isn't my fault for being sensitive. It's just how I am. I don't know what else to say. Honestly, Im tired of the negatives. Negatives stress me out like crazy. I dont need any more stress. You know how easily stressed I get, don't you? You should know everything about me by now..


Today, I was supposed to go for tuition, when I got there, my tutee wasnt there (gran's place) coz she was sick. So, I went to bedok for nothing. Haiz. Cobaan Ramadhan. Wattodoooo?
Anws, I think I'm gonna take a nap. Im starting to think again. When I think, I think too much, when I think too much, I get stressed, when I get stressed, I get an *ouch* headache... k, goodnight. I can't help hoping things would get better.

#should I go for camp..? I don't wanna be friend-less in the already-cold lecture theatre. Then again, I won't always be in the same class as the same people. gosh, STOP THINKINGGGG!#


love, Me.
P.s. I hope you come back.