<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2274683135203188378?origin\x3dhttp://fini-cky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

When people become stupid
Monday, May 30, 2011, Monday, May 30, 2011
It's been a looooong while since I blogged. like, forever. A's is over. and the universities hate me for duno-what-reason. The best part of my llife is, I CAN DRIIIIIVE! yeah! I have a license to drive my family car y'all! hehe. Driving has been a blast so far..

Soooo, well, just to let out what I wanna say, GO DIE IN FRICKIN HELL, BODOH! Menyusahkan hidup orang. tin kosong. otak kat dlm seluar. My life isnt any emptier without you. just that now, you have become a hated person because of your stupid fckg attitude. yes, YOUR STUPID FCKG ATTITUDE. BITCH. go burn in hell. BURN IN HELL. I swear, if I could do it myself, I would. I SWEAR! If you had so much balls, go do us all a favour and jump off the empire state building. IDIOT!

By now, you should realise that this is a hate post. who? well, dont think you would know the person Im so hateful of.

This person is SELFISH, IGNORANT, dont know how to be thankful, DISRESPECTFUL, RUDE, FULL OF SHIT, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, and uhhhhoh ya, I forgot.. STUUUPPIIIIID!
BURN IN HELL bozo. burn in frickin hell. all respect down the drain for you AND your stupid damn mouth and lack of brains.


k dah. thanks for reading. byeee!