|
after a long long time
Thursday, January 27, 2011, Thursday, January 27, 2011
A's is long over. Innova is hopefully, banished from my life. Its just my family, my dearest, and me. A lot has been happening lately. Maybe a little too much for me to handle. Abang Zam's wedding was fun :) Alhamdulilah. Someone should have video-ed our little cousins during the wedding. SUPER CUTE! They went around asking my parents for jobs to do coz they were bored. And furthermore, we had a huge role to play as family of the groom (and the bride). Welcome to the family Kak Liza. I know you won't ever read this lah, but, welcome anyway. Glad you guys loved the wedding. Thank you for liking the decor and the hantaran and the guest book that ibu designed (and I helped. hehe). Have a safe and enjoyable honeymoooooon! You guys already left lah, but oh wells. hahah.
More news from the family. Nenek, Abg Halis, blah blah blah. Just when I thought the drama couldn't add up to a climax, it did. Luckily this all happened after my A's. Hope it all comes to a nice denoument. Going jogging with By tmr morning. Honestly, I'm lazy. But hey, I promised myself I would go jogging at least well, I don't know how many times, but just go la. I'm glad we're okay now. We're better than okay. We're super good! hehehe. The past few weeks have been, excruciatingly painful for me especially, coz By and I have been arguing over stupid little things that I don't even remember now. See? That's the wonderful thing about this. When the fight is over, you don't even remember what was the cause. You're just so over the fight is over and you fall back into love again and nothing else matters anymore. I hope we last long, if not forever. If we're not meant to be together, I hope we realize it soon. So, that's all for now. Ill blog again when I'm feeling like I have nothing to do...Hurmmms.. K then, take care all. :) Love, FiNi
|



