|
just random ramblings
Saturday, August 14, 2010, Saturday, August 14, 2010
Have you ever felt like everyone else has some kinda life but you? Like you're stuck doing something you don't exactly enjoy doing but you know you have to? And you're just watching everyone else enjoying themselves with friends and having all the leisure time in the world to themselves? Well, if you have, that's how I feel.
I mean, just look at my life, or rather, lack thereof. If I don't have my dearest boyf, my life would be a bore. I mean seriously. Oh yeah, SHOUTOUT: HAPPY 3 YEARS 6 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY BABY! So anyway, we've been together a super long time and to me, it's all been fun. Of course we've had our rough times, Trust me, I don't have enough organs in my body to count all the arguments and squabbles we've been through. No relationship is problem-free. If yours is, well, congrats. I'm just saying that sometimes, you just need to know you can hold on to someone. For me, it's obviously him. I still do have my family and friends. But, it's just something about being in a relationship that makes you feel like that person cares more about you than your family and friends might. Sometimes it's silly, I know that. But sometimes, everyone needs someone they can rely on when their day goes wrong or when they just need someone to blabber gossip to. Seeing everyone else spending time with loved ones till sun sets and rises again, it just brings out the evil green in me. You can't have everything, right? I just can't wait till A's is over. Only a few weeks left and I'm far from prepared. Don't get me wrong, I only spend my time here coz I need something to rest my mind to, since food is out of the picture... I can;t wait for Step Up 3 to be shown on screen. i won premier tix but hmm, I'm not sure how it's gonna reach me. I hope that it does reach me, on time, and my parents let me go. My friends told me it would be at night, on a school night. I wanna go with boyf, hopefully he can drive so at least I won't have problems coming home. Adik want s to go too, but hey, if it's a school night, and I have to take public transport, I'd rather not. And furthermore, I watch Step Up with boyf for our first date, and Step Up 2? not too sure.. Hmm... So, heiiyoo. gotta get studying now. Maybe I'll blog again some other time. Lotsa love, Me. |



