<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2274683135203188378?origin\x3dhttp://fini-cky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

here's the hatred again
Friday, July 16, 2010, Friday, July 16, 2010
It's been 3 weeks since June holidays went by. Prelim1 was just an awful wake-up call for me. Honestly? I knew I wasnt doing enough but there was just something at the back of my head telling me I've still got time. Well, with 16 weeks to A-levels, I'm rushing for time. (well, not this instance)

Anw, I havent really been myself the past few days. I've been complaining to boyf dearest about it and he obviously understands how I feel n what I'm feeling. It's just so difficult to enjoy yourself when someone you dislike, wait, no, hate, despise? All that, is around you everywhere u freaking are. You just cant escape. To escape, you have to go away from who u want to be with. But like boyf said, its just for another 4 months. Im sure I can hold on.. I love you boyfriend..


Anw, boyf is down with Chicken Pox. :(
No, he's not like friggin 8 years old. He just acts like one. Hehehe. Awwww, my poor baby... I hope he recovers as soon as possible. I have to admit, I'm glad something is making him stay at home to rest. He's been getting only about 4 hours of sleep since he got this new job and he's working too much. Everything happens for a reason baby. I love you, baby. I'll go visit one day with a "get well soon" balloon k? Hehe. Just hope my immunity level isn't too low n I've had had Chicken pox before. Ibu said I had Chicken Pox before but it was very minimal effect. Hmm.. Nevertheless, I'll go visit you when I can. :)
Hope my visit makes you feel better my dear. I can't not meet you. I'll, suffer. Plus, U've been sleeping a lot so I haven't been talking to u much. There's the good part of it and the bad but, oh well...


Thank you for letting me pinjam your lappie baby. You are too generous for your own good. I promise, your laptop is in good hands. :)

To Drama Clubbers, all the best rehearsing for the SYF performance that got us as an awesome Silver. :)

okay then, I'm gonna sleep soon I guess. Waking up tmr morning to mug like hell and do homework n prepare for tuition, etc. My doa is with you baby. Hope you recover really soon. Happy 3 years, 5 months and 2 days of being together sweetheart. I love you. Goodnight. :)