<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2274683135203188378?origin\x3dhttp://fini-cky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

june
Friday, June 4, 2010, Friday, June 04, 2010


(note to Afiqa: This pose, Is uniquely mine. Boyf copied it from me!I'll show you the pic I was referring to soon kay? :D)

I realised I've only blogged twice this year. TWICE! damn, that's ...retarded. I should start filling in my diary too I guess. haiz... Not sure how long since I've touched that book. So, what have I done since june break started? well, I'll tell you what I remember huh. Honestly, i cant remember, okay? I know I fell sick on saturday night so I didn't have tuition on Sunday. I slept. Then Monday I went to make my new passport with Abah since mine was gonna expire soon. And thereafter I watched Shrek Forever After with boyfriend. Actually, we had a kinda misunderstanding about the outing. Yeah, we already planned to go out to watch Shrek on Monday and well, i was excited la. So, I fell sick on Sunday with fever and a bad throat. So, by Monday, I was still haveing slight fever and I told boyf I don't think I can make it. My parents told em to rest at home. But, we got into an argument of some kind and he told me that he had taken the day off and canceled his job interview with his friend which he had planned about 2 weeks ago and he had totally cleared his schedule for me. And of course, I felt guilty. Bcoz I was hopelessly sick and I couldn't go out and all his efforts were gone to waste. So, what I did was, I was in the living room with my dad and watched a bit of tv with him and I pujuk-ed him to let me go out with boyf the next day to watch Shrek. I told him boyf had already cleared his schedule to go out and well, fortunately, I have sweet sweet parents and they let me. Boyf was elated, I could tell, though he didn't wanna show it when I broke the news to him otf, kan by? So, we had fun. I got home on time too. Thank you for the awesome day out by. And for telling me all the gross stories about kitchens in restaurants and all. :) So, today I went to TPJC for Menifestasi *did I get it right?* to watch a Drama titled Bujur Lalu Melintang Patah. It's part of our H2 MLL syllabus, so thats why I bothered to go. It was, fun, I must say. The stage lights were annoying and so was the melodramaticity of the play. Perks? The Dikir Barat (boys) and the improvisation by the pakciks on stage. There's just this thing about girls vs guys about sincerity, dont you think? Guys are always so...chillax-ed even if they are not. And girls? you can just tell that all of them wanna look pretty. Right?Anyway, after the performance we went to kfc to eat, where Huda, Naz, Afiqa and me had LOADS of laughs (Neb went to celebrate her friend's bdae). And then I went around Tamp1 with Huda to teman her till 7pm. I love these moments where you can just be yourself and laugh your heart out over Huda laughing at a memory before telling you what the funny part is. Go look up "emo guy" or somehting like that, she said. About an Emo guy looking at a colourful jar of jellybeans and saying sadly, "why are there so many colours?" You should have seen the LOOK ON HER FACE when she said it! Good times, Good times.


Gosh, the laptop just friggin hanged! I swear nothing on this 21st century-ed planet can last anymore. Not your fridge, your TV, your laptop, your iTouch, your iPhone, NOTHING. Not even friends and family. I SWEAR! Okay, Im gonna go rest my lots-of-thoughs little head now.
*note to self: get things that will last a gazillion centuries!*

I love you guys! MWAHHHS! Gdnight!!!