<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2274683135203188378?origin\x3dhttp://fini-cky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

After a gazillion...days.
Friday, May 28, 2010, Friday, May 28, 2010
It's been a long long time sine I blogged (gosh, I've said that so many times). It's the start of our 1 month 'break' from school. But, it's barely a 'break' more like time for studying for the exams. I have to go to school some days anyway, so, technically, school is still trailing my footsteps. Haiz. Prelim 1 is here and J2s sat for GP P1 & P2 on wednesday. It was....a killer paper. Prelim 1 is not gonna be easy you guys... Sadly.

Yesterday was Sports day. I must say, it was fun. But Rasalas people kept on disappearing (like they do 'every year' *considering the fact I've only been in school for 1.5 years*). It's sad, really. Since you're already there for Sports Day, why not just have fun, you know? Instead of sitting down and thinking, "gosh, I'm wasting my time here," freaking have fun! I'm speaking from experience, of course. I mean, my classmates and me are the only few fools screaming our lungs out and actually cheering for our house to win. It's FUN, I promise! People might give you the "WTH" look, but then hey, it's Sports Day! Have fun! DUHHH! People (in iJC at least) only have real fun when there's a live band involved. Like yesterday. Jumping and moshing and putting their hands up in the air. Bleargh. That wasn't the highlight of the day, I must say. I'm quite sad they didnt give the J2s an opportunity to learn the FlashMob done by the J1s. It's FUN! Anything involving dance is FUN!DUHHHH! Hahah. Anw, RASALAS WON 3RD! and 1ST for CHEER! woohooo!!!!! for the first time, Rasalas didn't come in last. :)
It's a pity YuChen didn't win though. HE WAS FIRST FOR 300METRES!!!! But he just pancit-ed during the last 100m. :( he got 4th, if I'm not wrong....

All the awesome pictures and videos taken by yours truly will be posted up in FB by my dearest twin. I didn't think I'd turn on my computer but, oh well! OMGOSH! Which reminds me, I HAVE TO TYPE IN MY SGC BY TONIGHT!!!!!! Ok, gtg. Later! :)
Love, FiNi. :)