Paranormal Activities
Thursday, November 12, 2009, Thursday, November 12, 2009
HELLO!
Firstly, Duane is out of SI! wooohoooo! If you're a fan, I'm sorry, but he sux big time so he deserved to go away! I've been waiting too long for him to be eliminated laaa, haiz. Alhamdulilah. hehehe. K, so, who will be the next SI? I think it shall be a SHE this time! GIRL POWER BAYBEHH! woohoo! kk, bt anw, my favourites are the girls--Tabitha and Sylvia-- AND Sezairi! * I hope I spelled it right. If not, sorry! I don;t watch much TV or play computer or whatever nowadays. Yes, I've got no life*
NEXT... OP is OVER people! for MY group anw. for those who still havent finish OP, ALL THE BEST! keep rehearsing your scripts and know ur project well n U'll do fine! All the best especially to AfiqaDarlg & NazurahDarlg & AzyanDarlg! *muahhs!muahhs!**throws good luck kisses n hugs* hehehe..My OP was...I'd say, quite well done. Just like we rehearsed but better coz it's the real deal and we didn't cock up--so much! we answered Q&A relevantly and the audience seemed to LOVELOVELOVE the game & video.. wheee!OMGOSH! all the groups were supposed to have 2 assesors each right? but then, when my group was sitting down, trying to calm down our nerves, 2 other people from SEAB came in and sat down with the other 2 techers. My grp mates and me were like, oh.my.GOSSSHHH! As if we're not shaken enough right? so, ok, nvm.. I prepared myself for that then... Ms Margaret Ng was rushing past our class and you know WHAT?? She was another assesor too! so, we had 5! like, DAMN! & when we told Mrs Yang about it, she said she already knew but she couldnt tell us. She tried HINTING to us by saying something like, "Just present your presentation like how you did with me NO MATTER WHO YOU'RE PRESENTING TO and you'll be fine." Apparently, we didn't understand that. We didn't know it was a HINT to US! but anw, All in all, A JOB WELL DONE IJ056! I am, like I said, "no longer your group leader as of today." *sobs or joyous laughter* Let's aim for A's people!
To the J2s who are studying their asses off for A's.. ALL THE BEST! this is the last lap you guys, so just hang in there...
OK, here I go.. PARANORMAL ACTIVITY.. I went to watch it this afternoon. It was damn freaky okayyy? For those people who looooove the element of surprise and paranormal shitz, here you go! The ultimate creepy shit mann! I couldn't help bt to scream a few times n hide behind my jacket, duh. But trust me, it's awesome, if u like it. But for me... I WONT BE ABLE TO FRIGGIN SLEEEEEEEP! but it's scary like crazy, especially bcoz it's sort of based on true stories. It's totally different from oter horror movies bcoz the events are all filmed and you get to see stuff that the 'actors' dont see. Its creepy! I cant emphasize that enough!
K, next movie to watch---2012! WOOHOOO!!
Until then, class BBQ at Pasir Ris beach on Saturday, promotion results & Jogja briefing & Pachot's ehem, Burstday on Monday... Lesson crapp on Tuesday, adventure camp from wed to fri (OMGOSH, I DONT WANNA GO!) *I'm gonna miss boyfriend like CRAYZEHH* and then... 30th to 5th Dec, Jogja... BABY, I WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH! *sadsadsad X100000000*
K, that's it. I'm tired and freaked-ed-ed out by the movie so I wont be able to sleep. See you soon!
|