|
HELLOOOO!!
Saturday, October 10, 2009, Saturday, October 10, 2009
Long time since I blogged kannn?
& now is very wrong timing to start blogging again coz Im in the middle of Mid-course! I have 2 more papers to go... Lit and Chem. Haiz. GP and Sastera was..uhmm...manageable, I guess. Maths yesterday was just horrifying and lit is gonna be...blankety blankededd and chemmm...uhmmm..no comment. So, Im just looking forward to post-exam weeks. Here is what's gonna happen... 1. JALAN RAYE LA SEIII! *i know it's sooo the last week of Raya already but you cant blame us for wanting to celebrate kan? maklomla, org ade exams kaaannn. My dad suro sewa bus seii jalan raye. He said dulu.. (when he was like 20plus) it costs 'ONLY' $60 per hour. He said it would 'save money and time' since we're going around the whole country. uhmmm, nak dpt dari mane eh duit tuuu..?* 2. SHOPPING kepe...??? 3. BIRTHDAY!BIRTHDAY!BIRTHDAY! *X17* gosh I'm OLD! Here's my wishlist.. *kalau tanak tau, jgn bace kayyyy...* uhmmm, new phone coz I've been using bf's phone coz my phone rosakkk since last yr nov ke dec? and Abah's phone cocked up.uhmm, new pumps (they are a type of SHOES btw) bcoz my pumps died and my sneakers are dying too. Uhmm, new PINK earpiece coz mine is irritatingly spoiled. Go shopping, manicure-ing, salon-ing, jalan2-ing, watching movie-ing, karaoke-ing with my bbies, and...uhmm, thats all I can think of. *think big pink balloons people, with disney princesses or 'forever friends' teddy bears.. OOOHHH! CUTE! I cant believe Im the oldest amg us three ( Afiqa,Ainul & me). 4. OP people!!! AAAHHHHHH! WR submission (on birthday also) *sobs* Group leader must work extra hard. Lol. sadsad. 5. uhmmm... Going to Jogja? must do well for MLL first la ehhhh... 6. uhmmm, OMGOSH! A-level MALAYYYYYYY!!!! Ohs Nos!!! 7. A few more days to senior's leaving the school and there will only be us J1s in the whole of campus.. sobs,sobs,sobs,sobs (X100) K,dah! I love you! SELAMAT HARI RAYA!! |



