<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2274683135203188378?origin\x3dhttp://fini-cky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

confused.
Saturday, October 31, 2009, Saturday, October 31, 2009
Big Girls Don't Cry- Fergie

I need some shelter, my own protection.
To be with myself in centre, clarity, peace, serenity.

I hope you know that this has nothing to do with you.
It's personal, myself and I.
We've got some straightening out to do.
And I'm gonna miss you like a child miss that blanket
but I've gotta get a move on with my life.
It's time to be a big girl now.
And Big Girls Don't Cry...

The path that I'm walking,
I must go alone..
I must take baby steps till I'm full grown..
fairy Takes don't always have a happy ending, do they?
and I forseek the dark ahead if I stay..

Like little schoolmates in school,
we'll play jacks and UNO cards.
I'll be your best friend and you'll be my.. Valentine.
Yes, you can hold my hand if you want to..
Coz I wanna hold yours too..
We'll be playmates and lovers and share our secret worlds
But it's time for me to go home..
It's getting late and dark outside,.
Need to be with myself in centre, clarity, peace, serenity..


Maybe- Jay Sean

Beep Beep.
Now there goes my phone.
Once again I'm just hoping it's a text from you
i read you msg, twice, thrice, four times a night.
It's true.

Every day I feel like a fool but I do anyway
Nothing can feel as sweet and as real.
Coz knowing that I'm waiting in vain.

Maybe it's true, I'm caught up on you.
Maybe there's a chance that you're stuck on me too?
Maybe I'm wrong and it's all in my head..?
Maybe we're afraid of words we both haven't said...?

I've always connected online
turn to facebook all the time
hoping you've checked my profile
just can't help wondering why
I play it cool but I'm hopelessly falling for you..


It's confusing as hell. I want it to blow over soon. Ish, I can't stand myself. Ughhh!
I hope the day out with the MINAHS after Malay A's paper will cheer me up. MINAHS! kite tengok crite ape ehhhh??
& I hope meeting By on tuesday will cheer me up even more. haiz. I hate this. Im an idiot. K, toodles! I'm hungry...