<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2274683135203188378?origin\x3dhttp://fini-cky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Birthday!
Saturday, October 31, 2009, Saturday, October 31, 2009
Wow, I didn't realise there were MORE to the birthday wishes I got on facebook. DAMN. Sorry to those ppl whom I JUUUST replied to on my wall. I didn't know there were more.. hehehe..




I just wanna make myself happy now so let's see who wished me. hmm...


1. Mum n bro on sat (24 oct)


2. By (25th oct during our birthday celebration & also on 26 oct itself at 12.06am by text msg AND call.) thank you baby!


3. Aqilah & Yasser who woke me up at 12 am sharp to sing me a birthday song (like last year) but unlike the prev year, I was alsp. Thanks cousins!


4. Ainul Fasha at 12.16am (text msg)


5. Hazim (Senior!) at 12.22am (text msg)


6. Ibu (while seeing me off to school aroound 6.45am)


7. Azyan at 6.58am (text msg)


8. Huda at 7.13am (text msg)


9. Law Pei Fern Fecilia from NYSS at 3.07 (text msg) **wthh??**


10. Adik at 3.29pm (text msg)


11. Abah at 3.34pm (text msg)


12. Adzizul at 4.06pm (in a panicked tone bcoz he wished me late thru text msg. laughs)


13. Nabilah at 5.34pm (text msg)


14. Cik Zarah (thru Ibu) at 7.29am (text msg)


15. Abg Zam at 10.35am (text msg)


Ok, that was thru text msgs and calls. FACEBOOK?let's go!...


1. Ridz at 12.20am


2. Fatin at 12.25a


3. Rashid! at 12.50am


4. Abyatina Balqis at 12.50am


5. Kakak Nini at 9.14am


6. Siddiq at 9.30am


7. Kakak jannah at 9.40am


8. Lynn at 11.00am


9. Rina at 11.17am


10. Tammie at 12.47pm


11. Ian at 3.39pm (from KK)


12. Uncle Stephen at 3.42am (from KK)


13. Haiqal at 3.50pm


14. Aqilah at 3.57pm (yes, again)

15. Benjamin at 6.08am

16. Shahila at 6.09pm

17. Humyrah at 6.26pm

18. Shahirah at 6.37pm *again*

19. Azyan at 6.44pm *again*

20. Siok Hui at 7.43pm

21. Huda at 8.12pm *again*

22. Nebyla at 8.22pm *again*

23. Afiqa at 8.41pm *again*

24. Saeful at 8.27pm

25. Shaida at 11.25pm

26. Amalina (cousin) at 11.53pm

Yeah! 26 for 26 ctober! hehehe. kewlness.

K, kat sekolah?

Afiqa, Fasha, Aisyah, Shahirah, Nizam (abg), Amir (indirectly), Izzah, Farah, Saranya, Azyan, Jannah, & well, the WHOLE CLASS WHO SANG ME A BIRTHDAY SONG thanks to AfiqaDearest.

All in all, THANK YOU!

& no thank you to Mrs Yang for making my birthday a disaster. :(

Thank you to family for birthday breakfast on 25th oct and presents. :)

The most thank yous to boyfriend for celebrating with me on the 25th (surprising me by driving us to Botanic Gardens) and wishing me through text msg AND call and many more text msgs throughout the day. aaaaand for waiting for me after school though I really didnt know what time I finish. AND of course the birthday present..and your late card. hahaha. THANK YOU!

To all my dearest friends for the bag & balloon (which I had to carry every-freaking-where in school and back home) & cookies & artsy fartsy stuff. THANK YOU!

soo.how many birthday wishes did I get? uhmm..a lot la. I malas nak count. But it's definitely waaaaay a lot more than 17. haiz. I miss being 16. damn.

I guess my birthday was okay. I loved it though it wasn't what I expected. Thank you darlings. :)