|
i forgot!
Sunday, August 9, 2009, Sunday, August 09, 2009
Hello!
OMIGOSHH!I totally forgot to post what happened in sch on friday during our national da celeb! Ok,here's what happened: In the morning,jumpe my gfs as usual then we rushed down to the parade square to see Abg,Aisyah*baik* & Azyan marching. Abg was giving the parade command despite of his sore throat. Aww,I'm so proud of that himbo-to-be! Haha. So, anw, Afiqa & me rushed up to their faces & started snapping shots of them & Aisyah said, “eh!tak kelakar la korang!” when she was supposed to be serious!ish ish ish! Abg smiled,as usual.hahaha. I’ll post up pictures if I have time when Aisyah returns me my memory card. Then we had the inter-class sculpture-building competition!!! Woohooo!! We,as a united class,built a very meaningful sculpture,please ehh. It was so fun & panas coz everybody was crowded around the same area.yucks!Yeay! I LOVELOVELOVE 0925A.may we all be promoted to J2 together with our dearest Mrs Chong. She’s a very fun teacher FYI. She always believed in us although we get a lot of ‘U’s in our report card. Nyahahahah! Ok,so we had assembly after bringing our huge sculpture down to the foyer & whaddaya know,we were one of the finalists!!!!wooohoohoooo!!! So,Amir & me went down to represent our class & we had to bring up the sculptures to the hall.GHAHHHH! so we called back-up & put the falling-apart sculpture to the stage. Hahahha. & then…. *drum rolls please…* WE WON FIRST PRIZE!!!! How cool was that??! My GilaGroup was screaming for almost a whole 5 minutes after they announced the JC1 winner & I swear,everybody was staring…hehehhe! It was funfun! Then,after the singing & screaming,we ended around 11.45am. An hour & 15 minutes later than it was supposed to. My gfs went home but I stayed for the buffet with the pre-U sem helpers. Woohooo! Principal blanje buffet la seiii. Laksa die seedaaappp!!! Mmm,yummy!hehehe. I went home at around noon & reached home at 1pm. Trtidur la seii atas katil! I was supposed to jumpe gfs at 2pm kay town. But when I woke up..Jengjengjeng!it was 2!!!!hurry2,checked my phone & Afiqa sms-ed to meet at 3pm instead. Nasib sehh. So,rush2 go mandi,siap sume & met Aisyahdarlg kat bedok. This is funny,k,get this: we were supposed to meet in the mrt. So I told her I was in the 3rd cabin kat kepale. THEN,when I reached Bedok,I realized Im at the BONTOT of the MRT la sioooolz!No wonder she couldn’t find me! Heehe.so,I called her n we decided to jumpe kat tgh2.halfway through tgh2,Aisyah ckp “eh,jumpe kay city hall je la!tengah jauh ah!” & I said ok. So,my kaki gatal,I jalan lagi…& I saw this minah SMILING AT ME!haha. That minah was Aisyahdarlg.heheeheh! Funny kannn? Weirdest part was, the same thing happened to the other 2 bimbos.hahahah! Kite kann,sehati sejiwe.hehehe. Aisyahdarlg & I were on the same MRT as Huda jugak la seiii. So,we met them at…somewhere,I cant rmbr,jalan2 cari that building..tapi..salah tempat. So we walked back to the mrt station to go to the right place. We jalan2,& at last found the place we were looking for. WOOHOOO! It was ex & by the time we got there,it was like,4.30pm. Eeeeehheheheh! Curfew seblom Maghrib ape?! So,we had 3 hours of high-ness & screaming n gelek2-ing to Backstreet boys & TAUFIK & Britney * jiwang2 songs that made us sing boring-ly. It was UBER FUNNN! We should totally do it again sehh! We ended at 7.45pm gitu.kene charge 60++ then they went home. I temankan Aisyahdarlg go her workplace & she teman me makan & saw her bf’s step bro.k,tak impt. I reached home around 10.30pm & then I tak bawak KUNCI! Hehehehhe!nbody was at home so I called Abah he told the family to rush home.hehehe.cwit kanns? He let me stay with my gfs until malam.saaayang abah!tk kene marah pun. =) Ok,so that’s it for today. I have loads of lit hw to do plues study for chem. & maths & blah blah blah. Tmr got PW mtg la sehhhh. Maybe jumpe bby I. Just,maybe. For now, HAPPY NATIONAL DAY PEOPLE!! Have fun watching fireworks & rmbr, be honest to your bf/gf/spouse even if you’re in bad terms. *i malas nak check spelling kayy? I love my gfs. muahhs!* To my baby,I love you…Fullstop. |



