|
friday night
Saturday, August 8, 2009, Saturday, August 08, 2009
friday was super duper fun!day out with my 4 gfs!!i love those minahs-tak-jadi
(plus minus) n of course my beloved bimbos.kekeke. the pictures are with AisyahBimbo*AisyahBaik* thank u for temaning me makan n balik together2 after the fun night out!!!I loved that whole day although we met up late sume.I hope we can do it again!!bt first mesti collect duit ah kay? I have yet to look at our videos again & LOL at our cacat-ness. We should have recorded the whole 3 hours we were memekik-ing!hehehe. p.s. Air die mahal la seyeyeyey! bt we had loads of fun,pekik2,nyanyi2,joget2. I bet org tgh kerje ketawekan kite giler2 seh, Kite kerje situ ah atu mlm.amaciamm?mesti kekek sehhh.heheheee!I love you bbies!ok,national day is coming tmr.yeay!!!have fun all my darlings! & I LOVE YOU NENEK CATHERINE!I HOPE YOU WILL BE SAFE TILL YOU RETURN TO SINGAPORE AGAIN. ok,I'm going to bed soon. looooads of hw to do!!k,I lovelove u guyys! Muahhs!*reserved only for my gfs* |



