|
long gone
Thursday, July 9, 2009, Thursday, July 09, 2009
Hello!!
Okay I know I haven't blogged for a SUPER long time and I might as well delete this freaking this but whatever. Thats what you may think. Haha! So,let's summarise ans maybe elaborate on some stuffs that has been happening nowadays... 1. I LOST MY 250GB WB external hard disc!!!! IM SO SAAAAAAD! I have like so many docs and pictures and songs inside that thing! It's either in my bag,whichever bag it may be or somewhere in my brother's messy room. Bad news is, I STILL CAN'T FIND IT after rampaging through his room and MY room! I'M SO SAD! I hope I find it soon... Good news is, my parents bought a 1TB external hard drive in its place. ONE TERABYTE!!!like,woooaahhh! it was only $199 so,we bought it...which leads me to my next point... 2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADIK! His guitar Hero set costed us $299 sehhh! We went in circles trying to get the best price for Rock Band at first but alas,it was all sold out. SO,we bought guitar hero instead. BAD news is, I CAN'T SLEEP BCOZ ITS TOO DAMN NOISYYYYY!!! 3. Im sad. Because of my effed up results so far. Like,super duper sad that I dont-know-what can cure me. 4. MY CAMERA WON'T LET ME UPLOAD PICTURES! The pictures won't appear on screen!!! I'm super frus!!! FINALLY,(this is gonna be quite long,so,brace yourselves)I've been upset for quite a few days now. I've been buying caramel frappe and pure vanilla ice blended on the way home from school like 2 days in a week bcoz I wanted to cheer myself up. I felt like that was the only way to make myself feel better. Not that my gfs didnt help. Thanks for trying you guys. I love you muchmuch. Its just, I dont know whats going on. I'm thinking so much abt it that it affects my concentration so badly. Yesterday, I was thinking about it the whole day,no wait ya,correct, it was a wednesday. I was on the way home and I almost got hit by a car when I was walking out of school, luckily Aisyah saved my life*thanks babe*,then I missed my stop otw home so I had to walk an extra mile,I almost got hit by a bloody HUGE lorry while crossing the road *there was no Aisyah to save me then* bt I guess Allah gave me a chance to live, and finally,I cried. I always do nowadays. Secretly or whatever.Bt I tend to cry myself to sleep now. I'm so sad. And angry at the same time.Sometimes I just think to myself,WHY are guys so blurr? Even for my own bf. He's sweet,funny,everything I could want,well,almost,but he's still a guy. ok,I know its stupid and I AM straight okay? but they're seriously A-WALL when you think they get the hint.Like the other day, my gf was talking to her bf on the phone during lunch and she hinted to him, "u,I balik kul 12.40 tau nari.U habes kul brape?" and I dont know what he said. Then she repeated it again, "I hint lagi ehhh. I cakap, I end kul 12.40 nari." and he still didnt get it coz in they end, they didn't plan to meet on that day. I mean, C'MON! IT'S OBVIOUS she wants to meet you bcoz she ends early!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOW STUPID ARE YOU IF SHE SAYS THAT TO YOU??? oh,read this... Good communication. You've probably heard lots of stuff about how men and women don't seem to speak the same language. We all know how many different meanings the little phrase "no, nothing's wrong" can have, depending on who's saying it! But what's important is to ask if you're not sure what he or she means, and speak honestly and openly so that the miscommunication is avoided in the first place. Never keep a feeling bottled up because you're afraid it's not what your BF or GF wants to hear or because you worry about sounding silly. And if you need some time to think something through before you're ready to talk about it, the right person will give you some space to do that if you ask for it. DOesn't everybody have this problem? I know I do,only too often. And I realise that I'm not like him at all. He's like,okay, I love you and I wanna be fair to you. I want you to be happy. That sort of things. And yeaaaa,I return the feelings,just not the favour. Do you get it? Like, I love him and all and he is wonderful. It's just that I know we fight 99% because of me. Because I don't like him not paying attention to me bcoz he's busy with something else or because he'd rather make time for his friends like a weeks ago before realising that it meant we couldn't meet for quite a long time. I'm unfair to him and I know it. Not that I want to control him and be all oh, my bf is mine and nobody elses, well,you get my point,but I can't help myself. I'm always thinking like, 'Does he deserve this after all?Would he be happier without me on his tail everytime?Am I being a bad gf like this?' and all that shit. I really don't know what to do because I don't think he understands me in that way because we're too different. I've always loved our differences and our opposition but this is just affecting too much of-everything. I don't know what to do. Someone please tell me what to do.... Anw,I found this website that might help me but yea. http://kidshealth.org/teen/your_mind/relationships/healthy_relationship.html# GO CHECK IT OUT!!! So,I'm gonna go do my hw now. Thanks for reading. I love you guys. Goodnight! |



