<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2274683135203188378?origin\x3dhttp://fini-cky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

just a little thought
Monday, June 1, 2009, Monday, June 01, 2009
I think I hope miracles would happen much too much. I mean,I really do. In academics,moments of disappointment,moments of hurt,love,friends-all that.

It's not that I don't want to not believe in miracles anymore. It's just that its too much of a miracle that it won't ever happen so,I should stop hoping for miracles to happen.

Now, I'm afraid of promises.I'm afraid of being confident.I'm afraid of having too much faith in others.

I'll blog again another day.I love you.