|
i dont like this..at all.
Sunday, June 7, 2009, Sunday, June 07, 2009
I hate this. This ALWAYS happens after something good happens.It's like,a jinx or something. Like,every time we spend a lot of time together,thinking that nothing in hell can go wrong,it does.Well,that's what I think. & worst part is...I know it's all my fault. It always is. Because I'm always the one with the big fat mouth to bring something up & it becomes from a tiny little seed to a huge pine tree that wont stop growing!Is it because we're not meant to be?Is it because I'm too picky?well,nvm. I KNOW I'm too picky. But what does that mean??A new soul mate?A new brain?A new perspective on life?I hate this. I hate this. I HATE THIS!omgoD!Someone,slit my wrist and drag me all over the world so that my blood flows slowly and make me suffer till death rings me in my ears and tell me that I've paid enough for my sins,for now, and I shall pay in hell where I'll be burnt to death a thousand times over. & till then, I'm sorry world...
|



