<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2274683135203188378?origin\x3dhttp://fini-cky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

confused
Saturday, May 2, 2009, Saturday, May 02, 2009
DRAMA CLUB DID GREAT!I'll upload the pictures another day okay??
POETRY SLAM WAS AWESOME!!! I'm sure u guys enjoyed it. To those idiots who laughed sarcatically, -go to hell!
Other than that, I LOVED YOUR POEMS EVERYBODY!
& Haider,it's okay that U didn't win. Important thing is,it's from the heart.:)



ANYWAY!lots of 'things' have been happening at Innova. I mean socially. homework-ly tak paya ckp la ehhhh
memang sentiase byk going on with hw and tests and blah blah blahhhhhh.



I have LOTS to say...but I'm too tired and stressed and sleepy and pening and and and and I NEED TO GO SHOPPINGGGGGGGGG!!!! & get cash before that. Bottomline is,I need to feel loved,permanently.


I miss you baby.So damn much.& I'm glad things worked out,better than I thought it would.

Haiz,till whenever-when-I-am-rajin-enough-to-update-my-blog-with-a-long-post....I LOVE YOU GUYS!




& AFIQA,DON'T BUIH!!!!!!!!!FASHA PUN SAME!*sobs*