<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2274683135203188378?origin\x3dhttp://fini-cky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Innova JC is funnn!
Sunday, April 26, 2009, Sunday, April 26, 2009
HEllo!!!

Deklamasi Sajak was...FUN! Cocked up of course. We had a VERY short time to get ready for it. Less than 2 months to write scripts, rehearse,choreograph steps, memorise lines, blah3. Bt oh well,if YOU didn't enjoy it, WE sure did!!!! Hahaha. Coz goofing off and getting scolded was fun! -_-"




So,I was in tarian,and Drama as Siti LULU!!!! The audience was fun. I mean,their reactions was overwhelming. THANK YOU! Haha. I love my babes la. I mean,from the kecoh-kecoh make-up to the messy dance room to making idiots of ourselves on stage during rehearsals. Thanks for the teamwork ehhh.



Im lazy to type so,have fun looking at the pics. & oh,we went for mass dinner outing aftr that. THAT is another kecoh story. Lol.







& then,there was the study date yesterday...haiz.

* I'm confused. Remind me to forget about you as much as I can. Everybody's breaking up. What a wrecked world. But hey, I LOVE YOU BABY! Have fun at ur new house okay? We'll be near, but distant. As always....
P.S. Im sorry about yesterday. It didn't work out well at all.