<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2274683135203188378?origin\x3dhttp://fini-cky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

DAMN,what a week?
Sunday, April 5, 2009, Sunday, April 05, 2009
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYYOOOO!!!
what a week it has been! I've been going home after 6pm almost everyday from school for the past week. Wow. With pre-U seminar, Drama Club TIOBE performance and Deklamasi Sajak performance around the corner, I've been doing nothing bt homework,eat,sleep and study these few days. Not that I'm complaining. This life is FUUUUNNNNN!!!! HOWEVER, it is extremely draining! I'm eating almost every chance I get nowadays. & I hate P.E. DUH! Who doesn't when u have to run rounds around the track?? & I'm not talking 2 or 3. I'm talking the full 2.4km run!6 rounds around the track. I never run the full 6 rounds though. Wakakaka! Coz I always can't take it. Haiz. I need to continue going to the gym like I did at the beginning of the year. Thing is, I ain't got no freaking time!No matter,school is fun anyway. :D



Hmmm...life is better now. BETTER. Not good. Better. It'd be GOOD when I finally get married! LOL. Whoopsey! Did I touch the wrong nerve? Hahha. Don't mind me. I'm crappy! I love the people who make my school life so much more fun than it should be. I'm talking about people like Afiqa and Fasha and Azyan and all those others who keeps me laughing till I go tomato-red. & of course those who have been there for me through everything. Hmmm, have I ever failed to turn tomato-red on ANY school day? Have I? I don't think so.



Anyway,SYF for TK Drama Club is coming neigh and I sooooo wanna go meet my TKDC members. I MISS THEM SO BLOODY DAMN MUCH! & I gtg take my SGC also. Hmm..I'm dead meat coz I'm never free.When I am, the school has probably gone to sleep!



OH! 1 very important thing.... I MISS MY BABY! One day of not meeting him is like a whole MONTH of not talking to him even. I mean seriously. We used to meet almost everyday when I started schooling at IJ. Now,it's like we only meet once a week!!!!That's like 7 months of not meeting him. Haiz...Oh,well. I gotta study for A's and he has.......uhhh.......Uhhhh......nothing actually. He has to clean up his house for the big move I guess.



I'm gonna stop here. The heat is getting to me & I'm getting a freaking migraine. I hope I get to escape from reality very soon. I miss life so much. worse part is, I've got no freaking cash to shop!!!GHHHAAAAAHHH!Is that a girl's worst nightmare or WHAT???



Ok then,enough chatter. I gtg. Love y'all. Missing all the IJ,TK and PVPS darlings!!!& of course my NP aerospace tech. sweetie...Muacks!!!take care you guys!!