|
4th month of school already!
Saturday, April 11, 2009, Saturday, April 11, 2009
picture by: Afiqa ![]() OMIGOSH! Can u believe it's already the 4th month of school already??Damn,time really doesn't wait for any man,or woman,or child.whatever. Anyway,I'm not supposed to be blogging now,duh! I just finished my PW PI draft 2 but I have no idea how to print it coz there isn't enough power sockets. DAMN!So,anyway, I have TONS of homework! Kefahaman,karangan,study for chem test,review chem lecture for consultation,review maths, collect more articles for GP,blah blah blah. Sounds like crap?yes, it is. This is what happens when I have a 3-day holiday. or 'long weekend' as they say. Doesn't seem long to ME! pffft! My brain is spinning. My family went fishing yesterday night after 9pm till around 2am. Guess what I was doing? NOTHING! I was reading DISGRACE till page 40,got bored of the perverted nature of the book,felt cold,ate curry puff, and then Abah told me to sleep in the car. The latter was around 12am. Wakakakaka! I had such a good rest. :) NOT taking into account that I couldn't really sleep well because of what happened earlier on. Im sorry baby! I LOVE YOU!So damn much, u know that. So,I wanna post some pictures. It's been a while since I did that. Hahah. We had sports day on Wednesday and it was FUN because my classmates and me were the belo enthusiastic people screaming and blowing our whistles and cheering although we're not sure of the lyrics and asking people to "turn off your MP3 and STAND UP!!!!" It was fun.but very hot,as in,the sun was beating down on us. It's totally okay that RASALAS got 4th. We had loads of fun & I'm sure the other houses were envying us and the fun we were having. Teeheee! So,here are some pictures of Sports day and normal schooldays at Innova. Enjoy! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |













