|
JC is FUN, people!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009, Wednesday, March 18, 2009
JC is FUN,people!!! C'mon! join the fun @ Innova! LOL! I'm like promoting a product seii. It's pbviously not working. LOL. So,anw, if you;ve seen my facebook pics n photo tags, JC can be really fun! Especially if u have darling friends like mine! *winks* I LOVE YOU BABES!
Hmm,I haven't gone online since, EVER! Why? Studying,duh? & school shitz. Haiz. Projects,hw,CCA,blah blah blah. Honestly, I don't mind. It's just lately. Like,saturday kinda lately. My parents are like sooooooo over-reacting. I mean c'mon, they took away my phone coz it's "distracting me from being a student". Ahh,shit. Whatever. TAK BOLEH ANGKAT la kannn. Honestly, I don't know what's wrong with them. I mean, I'm a teenager for God's sake! I know I'm in a JC, I will study my ass off to get to Uni la. BUT at the samefreaking time, I WANT A LIFE! I have no more patience already sei. It's SUPER frustrating. I wish I was a guy sometimes. Anw, i wanna go do some other stuffs. Like blog hopping. For those suffering in JC, like Syaf, hang in there okay? u'll make it through. For those enjoying life too much, go study ok? Summer test is COMING!!!! & PW TOPIC COMING OUT!!!! I don't know what I'd do without my boyfriends, my friends & my brother. Haiz. I love you guys. Till next time, take care okay?? Love you. Goodnight. & pardon me for the spelling mistakes. I'm too lazy to spellcheck. :) |



