|
Innova!
Sunday, March 8, 2009, Sunday, March 08, 2009
Life has been,FUN at Innova! I mean,it sux coz it's a JC,DUH! But with friends like AN,Azyan,D,Aisyah,Afiqa,Amir,Nizam,Fir,etc etc, life RAWKS!
I'll give you an example, during lit, Dr. Brenda Flannagan came for a talk. It was totally unexpected coz I thought it was gonna be some boring old lecture. But,OMG! IT WAS FUN! She is THE most optimistic person I have ever seen! She made all the 'woman' in the room stand up and sing, " I'm a wooooman,phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, That's me!" & since it's WOMEN'S DAY today, I wanna wish all the beautiful women out there, HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY! Say it loud,say it proud! Coz guys CAN'T give birth! hahahahah. That was redundant,but,whatever. Subjects like Maths & chemistry has been THE worst pain in the ass for me but now,things are starting to slow down for me. At least I'm able to understand what they are talking about in lecture now. So,thats good. Im not too sure about the A level results in my school but I think it wasn't fantabulous. Good of not,I'm gonna strive & get to University. I still haven't REALLY decided which course to go but heck! I'll find out along the way. :) I'm supposed to be studying now so,yeah. It's almost the ONLY time I get to study all I want coz my school is full of fun people whom I can't resist being away from during my free periods. HEHEHEH! ok,till I have time to blog again, I LOVE YOU PEOPLE! keep in touch okay? & for the TK-sians,if u wanna go take SGC,text me k? I wanna come along. Hahahah! k then, TOODLES! P.s. I'll link u guys another time ok? See u tmr! |



