|
angst
Thursday, March 19, 2009, Thursday, March 19, 2009
Stressed?yes.
About what?them who?THEM! why?everything. then go do something la.like what? duno.go out?can't why?them oh.yah then talk to ur bf la?cant why?out.enjoying life. oh. finish up hw la?dowan ah. why?no mood.too angry then what do u wanna do?run to?anywhere but here. oh. how are u feeling?huh?trick qn? no? oh.sad.angry.angsty.disgusted.rebellious.depressed.pressurised.suicidal. why?do I really have to answer that? ya?them oh. wanna rant it out?I.wish.they.would.just.shut.up.and.listen.and.I.would.have.the.right.words.spill.out.of.my.tongue. that angry huh?u can't even begin to imagine. I wanna run. Don't be surprised if I do & you can't find me. Goodbye. U can't call me. U can't sms me. I've got no phone. U can't meet me. U can't drag me out. I'm forced to stay at home. Why? "they" 'don't trust me'. So?screw it la. I know right???!!! Its like,leave me alone. I know my limits la. MY limits. NOT yours. I wanna make my own mistakes. NOT be protected from them. They are the worst! why?? because Im unhappy. WHY am I unhappy,bcoz of them. Simple? No. They won't buy it. DAMN,I FEEL LIKE STRANGLING SOMEONE!!!! IF I COULD CRY TEARS OF BLOOD RIGHT NOW,I WOULD. oh shit. pass me some tissue,quick!!!! wow,r u okay? Where did this blood come from??? omg. Am I that angry? I guess..? Damn. *haiz* I don't care. I'm gonna get my way. Even if it's the last thing I do. Say my goodbyes & forever not be seen. thanks for listening to me rant about my shit. You're welcome. But,where are you going...?? ------ |



