<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2274683135203188378?origin\x3dhttp://fini-cky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wooohoo!
Sunday, February 22, 2009, Sunday, February 22, 2009
I haven't had much free time to myself nowadays. Yes,it's school,as usual.It's like being in sec 4 again. Only more hectic. With collecting articles for GP and project work due nxt week,blah blah blah. I'm complaining but hey,since when wasn't I?


Well, I'm satisfied with 1 thing though out of this whole irritating situation- my baby. Yupyup. He's been fetching me home from school so many times these 2 weeks. Mcm,fun kann??... I've been coming home really late lately because of school. Ok,not like 11PM late. But like,almost 9PM late. So,parents don't like it. But what choice do I have??


So,anw,I feel like lashing out some stuff here now. Although it'll be annonymous.So,enjoy reading my lashes. & if you terasa,it might just be you I'm talking about. MUAHAHHAHAHAH!!!


Firstly, I HATE HYPOCRITES!Yeah.Stop wasting other's time,cannn?? If I ever find evidence of you being insincere or having bad motives out of those almost-a-year of being together,I'll personally hang u upside down. I know I've got little to do with your whatever-ness but I care about the people I care about. Duh?? So,hmm,watch your back. I might be spying...the BOTH of you!


SECONDLY,stop calling him "sayang" or "syg" or whatever. I told him, I'd rembat you. I'll find a way. I told him not to cry so,I've got permission,to kick your sorry ass of course. Your time has been up since,31st October 2006. Yes, I remember. So,eff off!


3rdly,I hate irresponsible husbands. & yea,I want that baby. As soon as it breathes. I don't know how I'm gonna take care of him when I'm schooling. But I'll gladly treat him like my own (another younger) brother. I love babies. Especially ones like Umar. I want a baby!!!!! They're so soft & they smell really gooooooooood! Hmm,wonder what his name will be...I wanna groom him,so he's a total hottie. Oh,heck. I've been thinking I could have your kids since your 3rd baby. Hmmm...I want a girl. Too bad he's already a HE!


Ohh,which reminds me: By is such a cutie at handling babies. But he freaks out when they start to cry. Haha. That was funny. But so cute. I LOVE YOU,BY!


Ok,I guess that's it. Hahaha. Enjoyed my random lashing??More of it coming up. *yea right. Don't count on it* Loves!!