|
Well,well,well...
Friday, February 20, 2009, Friday, February 20, 2009
I haven't blogged for so long! The only time I touched the lappie was to do research. RESEARCH,RESEARCH,RESEARCH!yup,only the 3rd week of school & we're stuck with projects. Hmm..wondering what I'm yapping about??
JUNIOR COLLEGE LIFE!!! Well, if you didn't know, I'm in IJC. Yeah, I'm a 12 pointer,minus 2. But hey,I didn't get to meridian but I fell in love with IJC during the orientation,thanks to the OGLs. Haiz. So,how is school?Okay. I'm in science stream,though I'm taking like half arts,half science. Bleah! teachers? Different from sec school. Like By said, "It's not like secondary school anymore. It's different." well, I hate different. Chem is sooo much tougher & faster * I gotta depend on friends to explain shit to me. H2 maths too. But I'm okay,though I think I screwed my first test just now. WAKAKAKAKA! My group mates for GP lit project so far is okay. Fun & they contribute ideas. haha. My class, 0925A of 22 people,FUN! though like 4F,we're mostly not together. Hmmm,why do I always get the mixed class??? & MLL & MLEP,GREAT!!! The greatest part of a school day. Hahaha. Pre-U seminar audition? Well,they sent me a letter to audition coz I got an A2 for EL & "oritorical skills" blah3. But I was the last few so, I was crapping & the teachers obviously wanted to leave, *it was already 7pm,don't ask*. I got home at about 9pm that day. Thanks Fasha,for teman-ing me eat so slowly. Hehehe..XD Well,I'm going out tmr with my family. Those cousins who wants to join us at Pasir Ris beach tmr,please do. It's pot luck,as usual.Haha. A relaxing day by the beach..Who wouldn't want that? OMG! yeah, I forgot. PE is HELL!I only had 2 lessons but,bad enough. Tuesdays & wednesdays. Haiz. My legs are practically BEGGING me to stop moving around... :( So,till I have time to blog again,I gotta go study for next week's chemistry test. Wish me loads of luck! LOVES!! |



