|
wow.fun fun!
Sunday, January 4, 2009, Sunday, January 04, 2009
Hello Ya'lls!!
I just freaking realised that my week is PACKED!!!! Monday to Friday (nothing on Monday,but still.) This NEVER happens to me. ME!!! unless it's a school day. hmm.. So,here's my week's plan: Monday: Currently Blank Tuesday: Class Chalet (yeay!) Wednesday: Class Chalet (yeay!) Thursday: Class Chalet (yeay!) Friday: Mim asked me to go to school (yeayy??) Saturday: Drama Club BBQ meeting thingy (I love TKDC!!! Too bad Zakk won't be joining us. D:) Sunday: Cousin's day in (can hardly,hardly wait!!!) FOOOOHHH! That sounds like a tiring week. No doubt it will be fun!!! If it turns out well, I mean.. Hmm,maybe on Monday I will clean up the house before the cousins come over. My room is a mess!!! Heh. That's what happens when you spend the whole day playing the laptop.. HEHE!!! Most people would be busy going to Poly open houses and all but hmm,I guess I won't be one of them unless someone wants me to teman them of course (& my parents let me go). Well,I'm still wondering when the O's results are gonna be released seii..!!! I hope I enjoy the week though. It might be the last week I enjoy before the results may be released & I die... boohoooo! Some things I didn't get to do that I wanted to do: -watch Wild Child in theatre -watch Bedtime Stories in theatre -watch Twilight in theatre -take my little cousin out -buy a new wardrobe (although I DID manage to buy loads of clothes! Eeeek!) -Do a little maths (told ya it wouldn't work out! Hahahahha!) Well,that's kinda it I guess. Heh. I'm still itching to kick a soccer ball though. Hmm.. Well,till I blog again, Love ya'll! DON'T FORGET TO TAG,OKAY??.. |



