night at ECP
Monday, January 26, 2009, Monday, January 26, 2009
My family of four,together with Aqilah, Yasser & their mum went to East Coast last night at about 8pm till around 12.30am just for fun. For leisure. We played Pictionary & Taboo eating prata, maggi, nachos & cheese, laughing till our stomachs ached!!! It was no doubt fun. I think we were the noisiest there though we were the smallest group. LOL! There were tents everywhere that searching for us or even the chances of you spotting us on the beach is almost as difficult as searching for a needle in a haystack! We brought pillows & set up the tent and canvas and torch lights & what-nots. Unfortunately for us,the sea breeze was absent at ECP that night. We wanted to go to Changi but we figured the place is too crowded already. So,oh,well! We had to make do with whatever we had. Hehe. The hullabalooo that happened yesterday was...damn,if only you could see it with your own eyes. With the parents making lame jokes about the ice cream stands near the beach & only the mermaids would buy them..blah blah blah... Haiyooo!So,here are the pictures. Im too lazy to upload all 77 pictures so,go see my facebook for more pictures. Enjoy!   Ok,so,the solar eclipse is gonna happen in about 2 hours! OMG! 2 HOURS?? This is gonna be interesting.. So,go catch it if you can. & oh yea,btw. Happy Chinese New Year! Gong Xi Fa Cai!
Im currently wearing my newly-bought hard lenses. It cost about $380 la seiii! & it's plastic. NO,not the soft kind. The kind that can break if you're not careful. First time I tried it at the optical shop,wow,I was tearing up like someone beat me up. Ok,exaggerating. But,it hurts first time I put it on. Tears couldn't stop flowing. After about 1/2 an hour then I kinda got the hang of it. No doubt I can actually feel it's presence in my eyeball. It's irritating all right. Coz I can feel the lenses moving up and down my pupil. & oh yea,it's smaller than the soft lenses. Like the size of the black part of your eye?Yea,but a little smaller. I'm doing this to stabilise my degree. I'm so sick of it increasing everytime I go to the optician. Bleah! It's not bad. This is my 3rd day wearing the lenses & it's not so bad,actually. I have to wear it for 3 hours today. Which reminds me,I gotta take it out. Well,taking it out is easy. Just pull the corner of your eye & blink. It will come out on its own. Heh.
So,till I blog again. LOVE YOU GUYS!! Toodles!
|