<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2274683135203188378?origin\x3dhttp://fini-cky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Hibernating
Friday, January 23, 2009, Friday, January 23, 2009
Been about a week since I touched the lappie and weeks since I blogged.No?whatever.Anyway,I haven't been busy. Just plain lazy. Heh.



Went to repair my phone coz it cocked up. It kept on restarting on its own. *dammit!I love that phone!!!!* & I went to the optical shop to get my eyes checked. I haven't gotten my specs back or my contacts but in the mean time I'm just wearing the coloured ones. Even now,at home. I hate this having a degree thing. It sux soooo bad. Just when I thought I've got perfect eyesight again with my eyes checked, my vision gets blurry again. It's like,there's no ending and one day I might just go blind-even before I turn 60! So,that's why I decided to get hard lenses. I don't care if it hurts the first few times I wear it. I just want my degree to go down. I hate this shit.



On the other hand,school is starting in about a week for JC1 students. The school results is gonna be released by 30th Jan. & school starts on the 2nd Feb. Is that rushing or WHAT?? Are we supposed to buy the uniform & books in 2 days,excluding the Sunday?? Haiyooo! & OMG,it just occurred to me that I'm gonna be taking A-levels NEXT FREAKING YEAR!! Is that fast or what?? I mean,c'mon, I just took my o-levels a few months ago!Pfft! These 2 years better be worth my time and effort. MUG!MUG!!MUGGG!!!!!!



But seriously,I think studying really has it's rewards (other than staying at home during the hols). No,my dad's lectures haven't poisoned me. It's just that in this status-conscious society,they want freaking papers! Even if you're not a people person & you're actually useless at dealing with clients,you still get the job because you've got a Masters in say,business? Even when you're really passionate about what you do,you're only eligible to about 5% of the jobs pout there. It sux sssoooo bad.. So,those who haven't found your study method,go experiment,QUICK! I mean c'mon,even I don't know what my study method is. All I know is,when I'm with my books,back off! Coz if you provoke me (or ask me to do something nicely) and distract me,I'm gonna despise you for as long as the rest of the day. Yes,just because you distracted me in my 'study mood'. Hehe.



Wow,I just realised something. When I read words on the computer screen,it's blurr. But when I tried to read the newspaper,it's okay. & the words are smaller in the newspaper. So,yeayy!! My astigmatism is affecting my LIFE!pfft.



Well,good luck with the school posting you guys!Toodles Schmoodles!!