<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2274683135203188378?origin\x3dhttp://fini-cky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Friday, January 2, 2009, Friday, January 02, 2009
Hello people!! It' already 2009! Can you believe it???? Coz I can't. Damn. It seemed like just yesterday I was freaking out about 'having my O levels next year'. Oh well,we have no choice but to move on right? I wish I could steal the time and treasure it more... So, ANYWAY,today is the first day of school for the sec 1s,2s and 3s!!! Muahahahaha!! I'm not sure about the Primary School students and all. So, soon enough, it will be our turn to go to school again - O Level students of class 2008. Haiz... Just thinking about it is giving me the goosebumps.. How was your New Year? Fun? Did you see the fireworks?? Nice huh? I loved the display of colourful fireworks and the small splashes of colours in between. So NIIIIIICE! So,here are some sneak peeks of how I celebrated my New Year with my family & my dearest cousin.. ENJOY!























Looks like fun? Well, I'd say it was AWESOME! I'll try uploading the vid of the foreworks later ok? It takes such a long time to upload. ughh!! I was thinking, maybe since it's a new year, why not make a new year resolution? For me, i think I'll try to be a more...uhh...driven person. Yeah. That shouldn't be so tough. That's the only resolution I've made all my life so, lets see how it goes then may if it goes well, I'll make more new year resolutions in the years to come.


For those who want so quit smoking (especially my friends,cousins,family members near or far) here are some reasons why you definitely SHOULD QUIT SMOKING! 1. Smoking is just,eewww! 2.The smell is just suffocating. 3.You smell like you just got burnt. 4.Your lips will turn BLACK. Yes,BLACK. 5.It's a turn off for girls. Decent girls. 6.You will tend to get sick more often. Coughs especially. 7. Your stamina will worsen. Trust me,I've seen it with my own eyes. My dad is only able to play soccer for 10 mins thereafter he rests. Then 20 mins after, he plays for another 10 mins before he gets breathless again. I mean, come on! WHO PLAYS SOCCER FOR 10 MINS???!!! 8.You will die faster (most probably) because YOU'RE DESTROYING YOUR BODY!!! 9. How can you stand kissing a smoker??? eww!! 10. You're harming the Earth AND thinning the Ozone layer! 11. People around you are forced to breathe in the air you exhale. (you selfish toot!!) 12. It ISN'T 'COOL'!!! 13. You'll feel better when you stop. 14. SAVE the MONEY to bring your girlfriend out for a fancy dinner on your anniversary!! 15. You're littering the Earth by throwing your stubs all over the floor.
16. You won't be able to smoke in most areas soon. They're gonna be non-smokers-friendly now. HAHAHA!!


Go to <span class=fullsize image" src="http://sk1.yt-thm-a01.yimg.com/image/4b329a0c2737e5aa">Go to <span class=fullsize image" src="http://sk1.yt-thm-a03.yimg.com/image/389ce92974885650">Go to <span class=fullsize image" src="http://sk1.yt-thm-a02.yimg.com/image/d1d93464e0f99bec">Go to <span class=fullsize image" src="http://sk1.yt-thm-a03.yimg.com/image/39631777cb54a75c">

Those are just SOME of the reasons I could get off the top of my head... So,ATTEMPT TO STOP SMOKING THIS INSTANT!!!!


Another thing to share with you guys is the new Kallang mall thingy. My family & I went there yesterday and it is SUPER empty compared to TM or PS. Haha. So,what are you waiting for?? Go populate that place,people!!! There's lots to do. MOVIES,BOWLING,ICE SKATING,KARAOKE!! So,head on down there before the holidays are over!! Oh, 1 thing though. The only Halal place I saw to eat there is KFC. So, if you're non-muslim, please kindly get out of there to let the Muslims eat. There is this uber nice restaurant at the rooftop. YES! THE ROOFTOP! The only sick thing is, its freaking not Halal!!! Dammit. Here's the web link: http://leisurepark.com.sg/mall.html. Knock yourself out! Well,preferably, you should have your own transport coz I didn't see any bus stops nearby. You can take bus service 16 or 11 also. It's under "directory", "getting there" in the website.

As usual,here are the pics we took while we were there...
















The Charges. Note: Visitors 'just to see' have to pay $3.

Merry Christmas! Hahaha!
The rooftop seafood restaurant. Beautiful kan?
The cinema

OKAY! There you go! I've been blogging for like...3 hours on this post seii.. Wahlaooo ehhh!! Haha. i'm gonna go do something more fruitful..like play Patapon on my PSP. Haha. I can't seem to defeat the Zigotons after I save the Patapon. Haiz. K then, Loves!!