|
everything's changed.
Friday, January 9, 2009, Friday, January 09, 2009
Hello people! Firstly,THE CLASS CHALET WAS,THA BOMB!!! I mean seriously. Ok,the 1st day wasn't THAT fun coz all the fun happened at night after I went home. The 2nd day was FUN to the max! BBQ and Truth or dare game and black magic (which I still don't understand how to play btw) and all the O'level hoo-hahh! Walking out of the chalet to get to loyang was just BLEAH though. Hmm..So,reached home aorund 12-ish then went to bed. KABOOM! So damn tired. hahaha. It was fun with the MARSHMELLOWS!! Yumm yumm! hehehe. I'm still talking about the BBQ btw. So was the IKAN BAKAR! & SATAY! & FISH BALLS & HOT DOGS! hahaha. & the ice cold drink of course. Damn, I miss 4F & don't you guys forget it!!! Those who missed the chalet, your loss!!! So,I'll see you guys again on monday to take our results okay? Damn, I miss you guys! So,here are some fun shots. I didn't arrange them in chronological order so,it kinda goes backwards. From goodbye to bbq to preparing bbq food to slacking to breakfast to the first day. ahhaha. Oh, I didn't go the third day though coz it was just checking out day. heh. So,ENJOY!! Ahhh! Dammit! The fun pics couldn't be uploaded. I'll do it another time okay? Im gonna go play guess the sketch on facebook.. MUAHAHAHAHAH!! KK.LOve you guys!!! BTW, IM SUPER NERVOUS ABOUT THE RESULTS ON MONDAY!!! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! JIA YOU! |


































