
Well,3 days ago, I planned a maternal cousins gathering at my place. The simple get-together watch movie,play board games & such. I contacted like 20 of my cousins but in the end, only 5 were present. I know,sad right? I think I sent out about 200 msgs just for that occasion. But oh,well. It was definitely worth the msgs. IT WAS THA BOMB! Those who weren't there missed a hell of a partay! I mean, the doughnuts and the cheese and the nachos and the KFC!! woohooo! Most of it was Kakak Nini's generosity. THANK YOU COUSIN! Seeing as to how it was the day before the O'level results were gonna be released,Yasser & me took maximum advantage of the occasion to have fun before the stomach-gripping event the next day. hahaha. It was worth it & those who were there would totally agree with me. TAG!
So,here are some pictures. Just FYI those who came were Kak Nini & bf (abg Fadzil),Amalina & Amelia,Yasser & Faizal, My bro & yours truly. Yeah, 6 out of 8 cousins but what the heck. Oh,my mum joined us also btw. Hehe! Even Cik Noorman wanted to join the next fun. Hehe!! We had Nachos & cheese while watching 4BIA on cd together & it was funnnn!!! with everybody hiding behind pillows & gripping each other's arms & screaming away. hahaha. Occasionally,we let out a nervous laugh just to make it fun. Hah.
We played Pictionary (which Amalina & I rule at) and then we played Taboo (which Kak Nini & Faizal ruled at). For our first time,the girls did very well. WOOOHOOO! & no doubt Yasser,Faizal,Aliffi & my mum did better. heh. Taboo was funny coz Amelia didnt talk & she kept mouthing the words unconsciously to which Faizal kept on saying, "EH! Tak boleh gitu laaaa!!" Yes,he got frustrated. But oh well,u can't blame a girl for not being talkative right??
All in all,I think we'd all agree that it was the most fun we'd had in a long time. Hehe. So,when will the next cousin's gathering be? I definitely can't wait!!!
So,anw,O'level results are out. Hmm,I did fairly well. Not outstanding but not bad either. I just hope I can get to my dream school since,forever! Hmm.. Praying hard here. Anw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY YASSER!! We'll celebrate if you sleep over okay? Insya'allah. Hehe, School is freakin starting soon,people!!! Enjoy to the max now! But remember your boundaries okay? Like mine is to come home before Maghrib. Unless of course my parents approve of my coming home late on special occasions. Hah. Okay then,till I blog again. Sorry the cousins outing post took so long to be blogged. heh. Toodles!