<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2274683135203188378?origin\x3dhttp://fini-cky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

boom bada boom boom boom!!
Saturday, January 3, 2009, Saturday, January 03, 2009
If you watched Hercules (the cartoon one of course) you would know who said that (Boom bada Boom boom BOOM!) wahaahahha! Random kan?

Now Random stuff are just popping into my head.Like how I miss paying soccer on Fridays with the 'good mats' before they go solat(or they just skip it coz the game is good). Then when the 'bad mats' come, we just flee and wait for 'kelas tambahan bahasa melayu' to start at 2.30pm. Fiany & I would just go walk around outside of school and buy bubble tea or doughnuts with Rachel feeling so gross coz we played soccer in our uniforms. HAHAHAHHA!!!! I know,ughh right? But oh well! It was fun while it lasted.I definitely miss 2008...& my secondary school life. Damn,I wouldn't think in a million years that I would say that but,shhh,its our little secret. Hehe.


Now,there's nobody to play soccer with..(sad face) coz my brother just doesn't play soccer. He's stuck to technology and council every single day. Maybe I will play soccer with him one day la even though I keep scoring goals (WAHAHAHHAHA!!). Maybe when I start school I can find some sporting people who love crapping & doing random stuff on random days. Hopefully. Heh. Hmm..I wonder when the results are coming out. The anxiety is just KILLING me!!! Of course I'm scared to death also. But I already have $100 in my hand..whoots! Why? Well, my parents made like this thingy with me so that for every A1 that I get,they will give me $100. So,I said,max I can get is $500 la coz there is NO WAY I can get A1 for Combined Humanities and Amaths!! So,now,my mum cakap,it's either I get the cash or a new laptop for myself for school. Haiz.Gatal la..Hmm,so,anyway,I don't think I want the laptop - YET! I'll just take the cash. *KACHING!!!* Hehe!!


So,if any of u have ANY idea when the results are gonna be released,don't hesitate to tell me about it.. Heh.

oh btw, maternal cousins, the GIRLS especially. I don't know if the boys are invited but uhh,cousin's day at my house this saturday ok? CLEAR ALL THE PLANS U'VE MADE COZ FAMILY COMES FIRST!!! Haha. & bring at least $10. We're ordering PIZZA!! haha. It's gonna be funnn!!! Love you guys lots. K then,till whenever I hear from u again.. LOVE Y'all!!Muahs!