<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2274683135203188378?origin\x3dhttp://fini-cky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

YEAY!
Friday, December 26, 2008, Friday, December 26, 2008
Extensa 46302

Adik & the new lappie.
The lappie!


My bracelet made with real pearls. Like it? Heh. U can have i if u want. wahahahh!


YESSSS!
The laptop is fixed! Well, actually the problem was the adaptor. So,we just ahd to change the adaptor. Heh. So anyway, WE BOUGHT A NEW LAPPIE! wheee!! Ibu got super excited on the way home when she realised that even the lappie starts with an 'A'. Just like our car plate letter and all of our names! It's an Acer lappie. Just like this one. Adik is using the new one (duh?)
So,it was christmas yesterday. Did u guys have fun? I only had dinner with my family at East Coast. Haha. We had SATAY & BBQ chicken. Yumm yumm! Hehe. No parties for us. Just a day at home. Reading and watching tv and sleeping as usual. That's coz I have no job! HAHA!
So,enjoy the rest of 2008 yea? It's coming to an end! (NOOOO!) Here comes 2009 people! I have a bad vibe about that. School reopens again.. (AAAAAAHHH!) Hope to see you guys again okay?
So far, I;ve bumped into Rashid & his dad & younger bro @ the EXPO,Haiqal & Izzat at E!Hub,Faizah & Rina @ Pasir Ris interchange. Heh. Fun coincidence huh? :)
Well,I'll blog another day then. Love u guys. Happy hols & Ho!Ho!Ho!!