Kota Kinabalu..
Wednesday, December 10, 2008, Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Heiya! Sorry, I haven't had time to update my blog. My brother has been using the computer almost every day and the computer has been having its own fever. So, I've been kinda lazy to turn on and off the computer over and over again. So, finally, today, I'm gonna post up some pictures of my trip to K.K! Brace yourselves!! We did some awesome new stuff like snorkeling ( we saw fishes & corals and sea-urchins! ), walking on the canopy walkway ( a bridge 40m high in the forest), and lots more stuff! So, here are some of the pictures we took there. Most of them are on friendster. So,feel free to browse through my pictures there ok?? Uncle Marvin & Family!  At Breeks before takeoff!  On the way up to the canopy- 450m to go! Nenek's brother- Uncle Christy  In Sutera Harbour's Hotel lift. WHEE!!  Eating Seafood dinner! Yumm yumm! Uncle Raymond's family (Isabelle's at KL)  On the boat on the way to Mamutik & Sapi Island to go SNORKELING!!  Don't you just wish the waters in Singapore was THIS clear??  The goodbye part )=  In the hotel- cousin's shot!  Goodbye shot.  Leaving home for a week...  At the mall!  The Canopy Walkway.  That's Mount Kinabalu behind me.  Uncle Steven & his family + Nenek and Ibu. So,anyway,while I was there, lots of fun with the Rampangajouws! *duh!* And when it was finally 1st Dec, I was elated yet devastated that I had to go home already. I mean, the days DID go by suuuuper slowly while we were at K.K but then, I'm so gonna miss being around the Rampangajouws and the always-airconditioned hotel rooms. Hehe!When we were in the airplane, I turned on my phone (even though we weren't supposed to ) and wow, I started to receive quite a few of the msgs that By sent me while I was away. At first, I only received 3 msgs but By sent me like 7 msgs. 1 for each day I was at K.K. sweet kan? I didn't exactly receive it the moment I stepped out of the plane but hey, it's the thought that counts!The 1st night at K.K, just before I went to bed (after dinner), I used Abah's hp to msg By to tell him we're safe at the hotel already so that he wouldn't worry. Of course my parents didn't stop disturbing me about it like.." U,u, I da sampai kat Sabah tau okay? I miss you." That sort of kacau. But hey,whatever right? But I'm home already! 2 weeks home already actually. LOL! Just haven't had the time to update my blog. Hehe.So, Adik is at school now. Coming home in a while from councillor's camp. I just realised that I spent his $10 (Hari Raya Haji money) accidentally on Famous Amos Cookies yesterday. Never mind la, I'm sure he won't mind, especially since I spent it on buying HIM cookies, forgetting that he was at camp.A few days ago, Ibu, Natasha & me met Aqilah,Cik Ya & Nenek at Jurong East where we had fun kecoh-ing in their brand new car. That was the highlight of that day - the kecoh-ing in the car. The 2 sisters are sooo soo funny(My mum & Cik Ya). & I love you,cousin, WHOOPS! I mean,sister. Always have, always will. *smiles*SO, I JUST FINISHED READING ANOTHER BOOK!!!! THIS ONE'S AMAZING! If you're into Romance and drama,here's one of the best books I've ever read (besides the whole Faraway Tree book collection by Enid Blyton in Primary School). The title of the book is "TRUE LOVE (AND OTHER LIES)" by Whitney Gaskell. It's a Little Black Dress book. Yeap, I love the books in that line - Romance stuff. It's fun to read their dramatic relationships and job stuff. Just makes you forget about life for a few minutes (and hours, sometimes) especially when you're on a long MRT ride. This book is just SUPER and I mean, REALLY! You just gotta grab it! Yes, NOW! go run to any TIMES store and get it NOW! It costs about $10++ but it's worth the cash!Wow, I just realised I talk a lot. That's what happens when u haven't blogged for so long!ANYWAY, I met Faizal's cousin, Rusydia yesterday. It was fun! Besides the fact that we were supposed to meet at 2pm and she postponed it to 2.30pm and arrived at about 3pm, it was enjoyable. It was the first time we met,considering the fact that we've known each other for about 2 years now. Heh. Oh well, the day was short; lunching and window shopping around Bugis but she owes me another date. WHEEE!!! Can't wait till then...So, By is having his 3 weeks holidays already after 4 days of CTs!! Woohoo!! Hooray for the poly people!! haha! Everybody would be rushing for jobs now - A's students,O's students, N's students, poly students. Wahahahah! Good luck with that!So,till I have the mood to blog again! Tata! Take care! Enjoy the hols while it lasts!
|