|
Conclusion
Tuesday, December 30, 2008, Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Been thinking a lot lately. Holidays aren't quite 'tha bomb' especially with me not having a job. Too damn lazy to search for one PLUS my parents told me not to. So, I've been spending time reading books,playing PSP,watching TV,eating,eating and eating. I'm not quite having 'the life'. Haha. But that beats working at a stinky old shop full of spiders and a $5/hr pay every single day right? Ok, I'm totally exaggerating but..whatever.
O' levels results are coming out soon, people!! & I'm scared to the CORE to know what my results are.. Hmm..Well, Its already the new year in the Islamic Calendar. My family & nenek went to Masjid al-Istighfar to listen to the syarahan and bace Yaasin and doa mula dan akhir tahun. We stayed till Isyak then we jamah nasi. heh. The response there was overwhelming sehh. Alhamdulilah.. hehe.. Well, one main thing I wanna say in this blog is.. I'm sooo sorry baby. I've been thinking too much about everything and all I've done is complicate us. I'm sure we'll be okay as long as you're here with me. I know things will not be as easy as we want it to be but like you said, "If there's a will,there's a way." Thank you for everything. I hope you're having fun at the chalet with your friends.. Im missing you so much. I had help coming to this conclusion so...thanks a lot. You guys are the best!& to Zul, all the best! Congrats Kak Atiqah, hope to see you soon. we can eat PIZZA! Haha.. Love you cousins!! U too Aaron! (: |



