<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2274683135203188378?origin\x3dhttp://fini-cky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

SOPHISTIQUE
Friday, November 14, 2008, Friday, November 14, 2008
"Sophistique" was the theme for last night. I must say everybody looked stunning! I spent my afternoon at Blk 630 where Ms Hamidah did my make up for me. *love it!* & later at "Roots" to do my hair for only $14. It looked great UNTIL I reached Grand Corpthorne. That was coz everybody else looked like superstars & I was just a nobody. HAHAHAHA! Hell,yea,that was how small I felt!

So, my dearest bf fetched me from Pasir Ris and we ate at KFC. thereafter we took the MRT to Vivo. We were fighting to play "LUXOR" on Nizam's PSP in the MRT. heh. That was irritating yet fun. *shhh! Don't tell him I said that!* We walked around Vivo while sipping on our "Coffee Bean drinks" & took some pics. Well,not me. It was By who was snapping pictures. Not surprising is it? Hehehe!


So, we left Vivo at around 5plus to go to the Grand Corpthorne Waterfront Hotel. By wanted to walk from Tiong Bahru MRT station to the hotel at first. BUT THEN, I was whining and whining that I can't tahan walking in heels anymore so we took a cab there. LUCKILY WE DID, or both of us would have DIED walking the long distance!


So,we alighted in front of the hotel where everybody was staring at us. OR By coz he wasn't supposed to be there. I called Shahrir & then Shahrir came down to fetch me. Hahahah! Toodles to BY who I THINK went out of the hotel smiling. *lol* Coz I know I walked away smiling & shocked. Heh. Then the rest of the night was fun but tiring. Spent most of the night with Smokin Starz; practising & cam whoring & going in and out and around.


The night was entertaining. I however, missed 2 courses of the dinner coz I went away to practise again with the Smokin Starz before our big performance. Hehe. the performance was scary yet fun, I have to say - minus all the embarrassing KINKS! After the performance, the dance floor was open to everybody. Funny part is, Shahrir & me were the 3rd & 4th one there. After Mr & Ms Sophistique left. *congrats to Justin & 'ANGEL'* hah. It was tiring seii. Dancing to I-can't-remember-what-song!The rest of the night was just photo-taking & watching class vids. IT WASN'T FAIR! They couldn't play our awesome class vid so they replaced it with some lame photos from the school mag. STUPID SHIT!


I can't let u guys see ALL the photos I took coz uploading it would just be torture. So, I'll put it all up in multiply. Heh. Till next Jan TKsians. Thanks for the memories. I'm gonna miss you guys & the fun we had.

& MOSTLY, I'll MISS THE KECOH-NESS & SQUABBLE IS CLASS SEC 4F! I LOVE YOU GUYS! TURN UP FOR CLASS CHALET OKAY?