<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2274683135203188378?origin\x3dhttp://fini-cky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

My Yesterday.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008, Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Yesterday, I went to LASSALE, yes, Aqilah's school - for fun coz it's already the end of secondary school life & I wasn't in a mood to clean up the house. Heh. Guess I'm gonna have to start study-----WHOOPS! I mean, cleaning up today. Hehe. Silly me. Everybody's going for TProcks or REDcamp or whatever. Not me! I'm staying at home & well, cleaning up the house or slacking or tutioning. Damn, life is gooooood. Hehehe.



Well, life gets BETTER! Abah is having his off week next week! & I know what that means! JALAN-JALAN the whole week! WOOHOO!! Damn, I can't wait!

Everyone is busy nowadays. For example, By is very busy. With ambassador for REDcamp and lepaking with his friends and driving and what-nots. & SO, these are the few things I hope I can manage to do this hols.

1. Learn French through the software that we bought but never used. Or Spanish
2. Gosok the bajus that is like bertimbun-timbun!
3. Shopping!
4. Clean up my room. a.k.a - GET RID OF ALL THE SEC SCHOOL STUFF!

----WAIT! Did I already post these things up?..Hmm,whatever. But these are the add-ons..

& stuff that I wanna buy ;
1. That cool wallet thingy By showed me at topshop.


well,that's kinda it. & THANK YOU AQILAH, FOR THE AWESOME BAG! LOVE YA!


Aqilah is like THE best person you can have in your life- I'm serious. She's such a cutie. She talks a LOT of crap that is supposed to be funny but isn't funny but I laugh anyway in the end, coz I love to laugh & also because of her expressionless expressions. Hehe. She's always there for me & I love her to bits even though we have downs ( like which one of us gets to kiss Eric instead of Ken.) & LOADS of ups. Loved her since forever. Well, let the pictures show our love. Hehe...




Don't worry cousin, your art is SUPER! I'm sure you'll do well. *winks*



Well,that Friday that Aqilah & her mum gave us a surprise visit, we went to the kedai kopi & here is the picture of The Sisters.



I guess that's all I wanna blog about for now. Gonna try & post up Grad Night's pictures on friendster or multiply now before I get busy with house chores. *pfft*

Enjoy your hols, people!

Love Song by Tailor Swift is really comforting for me right now. Heh.

*dad told me to stay away from Romeo*