|
MY Literature O's.
Friday, November 7, 2008, Friday, November 07, 2008
I had Literature P1 & P2 earlier today. Started at 8am and ended at 11.55am.with a 15mins break in btwn. Haiz. Well,the paper was okay. Only the questions that came out for The Glass Menagerie was kinda horrifying and unexpected. Weirdly enough, I had quite a lot to write. I only stop writing about 3 to 4 mins before 11.55am. Heh. So,I guess that's a good thing. I just hope they're valid points & not crap. Hehehe.
So, got home, slack for a while then tutor Sofia for Ibu coz she was getting ready to go out. Soon after, Aunty V stopped by to have lunch with Ibu. When they left, I popped into bed & rewarded myself with a good hour's rest. Heh. It was really good. Hehe. After a day of O's exams, nothing feels better then my bed. LOL. So, I got some pictures! As usual. =P We were learning Malay. I drew the GAJAH. LOL Then Maths *she's counting with her fingers.duh?* Then she saw the 'Golden Tree Leaf' outside our house & Ibu had to wash & dry it for her.hahaha! *Can you spot what's in her ears? yeah, cotton buds.Not sure why.*![]() Don't you just love her eyelashes? ![]() *Everything in PINK!* ![]()
* Mac & Cheese & CHEESE!*
|








