<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2274683135203188378?origin\x3dhttp://fini-cky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

My DeepaRaya!
Sunday, November 2, 2008, Sunday, November 02, 2008
Yesterday:
1. Went to Adik's school for some funfair - Food,freeshots,FOOOOOOD!
2. Ikea to buy Aunty V's candles.
3. Aunty V's house till about 4pm.
4. Sleep at home.
5. Study a little S.S.
6. Went to Aunty V's house again to MAKAN with the family!!!
7. Went home & slept again.
8. ENJOY MY PICTURES!HEEEE!*yes,I LOOOVE my new camera!!!


*the guy at Courts took this photo for me. 30th oct 2008*


*In the car on the way home from Courts. 30th oct 2008*


*cyanotype 30th Oct 2008*


*breakfast at Bedok corner.nice colours huh?*


*Mother dearest enjoying her Nasi Rawon (is that how u spell it?)heh*


*Abah enjoying his Nasi Lemak & IKAN GORENG!!*


*My beloved parents!Muahs!*


*Daddy Dearest shooting the Air Pistol*


*He's really,really good*



*See,I told you!*


*"Nur!"-Abah. the gun wasn't loaded btw.lol*


*" Nur, look here!" - Abah.I suck at shooting!hahaha!bt at least I got 1 nice shot at the centre!*


*See, I told you*


*Abah & the air RIFLE!*


*He's good with this heavy machine too!*


*Didn't I tell you so?*


*Group photo*


*Kak Jannah & yours truly*


*Group photo*


*Ibu & 'Kajol' *


*business talk?*


*boys.pfft*


*the nicest people around!*

*They're sooo cute together!*


*spot anything?*


*Ibu's artwork a million years ago - still in perfect condition!*

QUOTES!!!
- " Nevermind,they come late. Takpe,kasi satu udang je." - Uncle Param
- "Aku bukan Kajol la. Aku Kojol!" - Aunty V.
- "Eh,Afini! Go sleep la!" ' Tinesh.
- "Yea,I'm super tired!" - Yashini.
- (LAUGHS & LAUGHS * LAUGHS) - IBU & ME!

Thank you for inviting us to your Open house, Aunty V & Uncle Param!!!