|
Last paper for O'levels!!
Monday, November 10, 2008, Monday, November 10, 2008
TOMORROW IS THE LAST PAPER FOR O' LEVELS!For Combined Science students la. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? FREEDOM! Well,not totally la but,whatever. No more studying for the year!!!! I can't wait. I didn't even study properly today.
Went for practice with Smokin Starz. It was sooo super duper tiring. Trying to memorize Amira's super fast, super sexy, super seductive steps. Heh, Well,Amira is sexy enough to pull it off anyway. Hehe.The ballroom dancing steps was okay. Only Wafiy & me kept on sesat-ing and wrong-position-ing. Heh. So, Akmal & Shahrir had to like teach Wafiy how to position me & twirl me & all that stuff. It was fun but perspire-y. Eww. So, yeah, we're doing it for graduation.. Hope the other sec 4s like it! I'm soo glad we got almost everything settled only after the 2nd meeting. They are GENIUSES! So, hanging out with them was so fun. With all the stupid jokes & Alisha wanting to start a fight with the minahs outside McD when we ate lunch coz they were staring at 'OUR BOYS'. Nad & me already created the sound effects. Hehe! Too bad it didn't happen. I would have recorded it. Hehe. OH! & I FINALLY BOUGHT MY DRESS!! IT'S PINK! lol. Coincidentally, Wafiy already bought pink before me. Heh. Everybody else is wearing gold & black & white. I guess it's okay, though. Hehe. We have to arrive extra early to rehearse at the hotel itself on Thursday - WAY before everybody gets there. I still don't know what to do with my hair though. So, after tomorrow's paper, gonna practice some more with them and hopefully cut my hair. I really hate my hair. IT'S SO FRIGGIN THICK!!! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY WHO STILL HAS OTHER PAPERS FOR O'S!! I'm gonna go to bed now. Can't wait for rehearsal again tomorrow! I gotta ask Mum for some more cash though. WHOOTS! Goodnight everybody. LOVE YA! |



