|
I'm going to M'sia!
Sunday, November 23, 2008, Sunday, November 23, 2008
Hello people! I'm going to Malaysia, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah for the whole of next week from 25th Nov (tues) to 1st Dec (monday) for holiday. To de-stress, meet the relatives, shop, blah blah blah. So, MISS ME OKAY?.. Hehe. The one I will DEFINITELY miss is MY AHMAD FAIZAL BIN MOHAMAD RAMDAN!!
Spent ALMOST the whole of yesterday with By & Adik. We went bowling & watched Madagascar 2 & played at the arcade at E!Hub. I FINALLY WON 1st place at DAYTONA against both of them . HAH! Whatever it is, I think it's the stupid machine. No matter who sits on it,they will get first. But I still overtook you,BY. MUAHAHAHAHAH!!! The day, however, was so damn tiring. Of course it's because I've been merayap-ing the WHOLE week la.Haiz. After that day's excitement, we, as in all 3 of us, walked all the way home (my home,which is By's home also) & reached home at around 9.30pm. So much for reaching home before Maghrib! But, Oh well! IT WAS FUN! It's always fun with By. Coz we almost always never stop talking. Hehe. Love him to bits. Although we had that little misunderstanding earlier that morning, it went well. I'm gonna miss him when I'm gone. Like the pinch Yasser's going through. You confide in each other la eh, By & Yasser I mean, coz your gf have both gone to M'sia. Heh. I've been doing so much lately. Like, merayap la of course. With my family. I didn't even get to meet Santan for lunch yesterday. Actually coz I thought the plan was messed up. Turns out,he's sick. So,oh well! He got his KFC either way! Zul's been smsing me & talking to me & stuff. Poor thing. I'm sure he'll make it through. So, everybody's getting single huh? It happens THE MOST during the holidays. So,I'm glad I'm not single! Heh. I can't help but wonder how things will be when I'm schooling again. In JC (hopefully) next year. Like, IF I get to my desired school (MJC) then I can't meet By as often coz well, I can't meet him. It's like,5 metres from my house. So what, By fetches me from school ALL THE WAY FROM JURONG or CLEMENTI and sends me home in 5 mins then take another hours' ride back? That sucks man. Haiz. Oh well, If we're fated, we're fated. & I'm sure we're fated. HAHA! C'mon people,it's like Romeo & Juliet from 2 different worlds. Only in the end, both of them died,tragically. Hmm... So, some random pictures, anybody? ![]() While waiting our turn to bowl.CAMSHOTS! I love these buggers.![]() ![]() ![]() & random pics from grad nite. THE PARK VIEW-ANS! * Hafiz, Afini, Adib, Adri!*
*Cikgu Azmann. The slackest teacher I've ever known. Yet, THANK YOU CIKGU, FOR MY A1!!!!!* ok,till here. Don't think I'll be blogging anymore before I go off to Sabah. Take care people! See ya'll when I get back!!! |








