<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2274683135203188378?origin\x3dhttp://fini-cky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Call me.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008, Wednesday, November 05, 2008
Random title?..yeah, I'm listening to "lollipop" now. Haha! Apparently,Yan & me have the same msg tone. *sigh* . GO FREAKING CHANGE YOUR MSG TONE, YAN!

How'd I know? Well, I received a msg yesterday like a lot of times la. So, By told me that Yan had the exact same msg tone. Except that his is also used for phone calls. Luckily, the song for an incoming call is different for my phone. Heh!
So,like I said, I met By yesterday to customize my S600. I know I'm sooo supposed to be studying for Literature on Friday & science P1 next Tuesday but I couldn't resist the temptation of walking around town. It turned into a cam whoring session like never before! We were kinda lucky that the battery in my camera was 'exhausted'. Oh, well! However, we did manage to take approximately 50 pics in that 4 hours? I think it was 4. Not too sure. Anyway, we took 36 pics using my camera & 21 pics using his camera. So,that sums up to 57 pictures!!!!! WOAHH! The maximum number of pics we ever took before this was....3? haha! It was fun la coz I felt ridiculous & it was freaking hot on the rooftop at Esplanade. It wasn't so bad la 'coz the wind was...wow. It was so nice, I could have stayed there all day, except, it was gonna rain & I wanted to eat ice-cream. Hehe!

Off we went to Marina Square. Walking around was tiring but once we entered the mall, it was sooo cooling that I couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief. The fountain outside Marina Square was so beautiful! I should have taken a picture. By had to go search for me coz I disappeared away from him. *I was trying to escape from his fatal tickles* So, we ate ice-cream @ McD & that's when I saw AMIR! He didn't see me la coz he was with someone. hehehe. HELLO AMIR! Well,I msged him la & he accused me of not ajak-ing him to jalan2. Sorry, Amir!

In the MRT on the way home, I slept & so did By. When By woke me up, wow! I was sooo 'mabok'. Like, very blurr. By said I reminded him of Phoebe in FRIENDS. LOL. Hey, I was tired sei. My shoes became uncomfortable towards like 4pm. Hahahah! Plus, plus, plus the weather was just sooo perfect to sleep - HEAVY RAIN!

Got home, transferred pics, chat with some people while msging By & finally went to bed at 12am. Credits to SYAMIM for fixing the blog for me! I still gotta learn how to do all this la so that I can get busy during the hols. I'll find time to ask Mim to teach me. hehehe!

On the other hand. GRADUATION NIGHT IS DRAWING NIGH! & good news is, I've bought my shoes & my camera for the occasion! Bad news is I haven't got a clue on what I'm gonna wear on that day, let alone buy anything! I guess I'll have to buy it this Saturday. Hope I get what I want. Shahrir spent like almost $200 on his outfit. Ditto Amira. & Terri spent like $120 on the dress. So, how much will I spend? $300?? Nah, that's just for my camera alone. I think like $500 in total for the occasion alone. Muahahahaha!


So,anyway,here are some of the pictures we took yesterday! *not ALL, of course!* (;



* Ants on the Durian.
* Nice,huh?
* On the rooftop.
* Ditto! & I didn't realise the sky was THAT white!
* We're weird this way. LOL. By couldn't decide which one was the
real pic & which was the reflection. Can you? Hehe.
*Aww, lovebirds! Seriously, they were flying everywhere together. Sooo cute!

* Some primary school children having an excursion? NE excursion maybe?
*Not a good shot, according to By. It was his shot anyway. Hehe!*

*By's random shot of a flower on the rooftop.


There obviously are more pics but oh well, maybe I'll post them up in Friendster or Multiply. Hehe! So,I'm gonna go continue memorising quotes for lit before I get carried away with blogging.
ALL THE BEST FOR THE REST OF THE PAPERS, O'LEVEL CANDIDATES!!! ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS TO FREEDOM!!!