|
4th Nov '08
Tuesday, November 4, 2008, Tuesday, November 04, 2008
2 MORE PAPERS TO GO,PEOPLE!!!
& of course I'm suuuuper elated about it! ECSTATIC even! hahahahahaha! I simply can't wait to have all the time to myself. Except, of course when I'm teaching tuition on Wednesdays with Hafiz la. haiz. Oh, well. All the things we do for cash. hehehe! SO, I was just thinking that I should put up my wish list here! Just for fun...So, here goes! 1. take Shayra out. *I promised her I would.Just like By promised Amira he'd take her to watch HSM that day.hah.but this time,I think I have to deal with her for a few days.well,this should be an experience - again!* 2. go bowling *with my cousins & friends and BOYFRIEND of course!* 3. play Daytona @ the arcade so that I can win By the next time we race. *hah!take THAT By!Ur gonna LOOOOOSE!* 4. GO OUT WITH COUSINS! *A COMPLETE MUST!* 5. GO OUT WITH MY FAMILY! *well,DUH!* 6. MERAYAP WITH BY!!! 7. SAVE MONEY! SAVE MONEY! SAVE MONEY! *I must resist the temptation of spending the few hundreds I'm gonna get as reward. heh! $100 in my hands already. Oh,thank you,dear A1!!* 8. clean up my room. *also known as - GET RID OF ALL MY SECONDARY SCHOOL STUFF!MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!* 9. tutor Hafiz 10. practice more maths so that I won't be blurr when school resumes. *AS IF!* 11. plan a date to go out with Zul *he owes me a LOT of favours* & Santan *he just owes me KFC for my very belated bdae. hahaha!* well,I'm sure there are others that I haven't thought of. haha!So,lets get to the shopping part.wheeeeee!! BUY:
& sooo much more that I'll just buy when I see them. hehehe!!! Join me for shopping dear cousins? hehe. Idriz promised us a day out,right?.. hehehe. So,anybody up for window shopping? Or just wasting time? hehe. So,that's sorta it! you can spend money on me if you want. hehehe! tak tau malu btol. hehe..btw, SYAMIM, KAU OWE AKU SWENSENS! SANTAN, YOU OWE ME KFC! BY, YOU OWE ME BREEEEEEEEEEEEKS! OMG,I sound like I love to eat a hell lot. ahaha! well,whatever. heh. So, I just had a FABULOUS time with By just now. Went to customise my S600. But, it didn't turn out as satisfying as I thought it would. So, I'm gonna save some more money & customize it again. -$38 je. By said he's gonna pay half the price coz he's the one who suggested the design & I guess he feels guilty.hehehe. =P So,yeay! So,today? one word .... CAM WHORE!!!!!! No, that's 2. heh. Well, mostly coz of my new camera. Now I can take ALL the pictures I want!!! Only thing is,I have to make sure I charge the batt before I leave home.hehehe! So, I'll post up the pics when I get them from by later.hehe. Till then,love you guys! All the best for the rest of the papers okay?... Especially literature! hehe. Aim A1 people! hehehe.
& lots of thanks to my dearest Chemistry Lab partner - SYAMIM for designing this blog for me & everything. hehe. You rawk,MIM!
K then.till whenever. TOODLES! Love,FiNi |



