<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2274683135203188378?origin\x3dhttp://fini-cky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

TK4F08 outing
Friday, October 31, 2008, Friday, October 31, 2008
21 out of 31 of us from TK4f class of 2008 went to watch High School Musical 3 together at The Cathay after our E-Maths paper.Wasn't that like sooo cute!

Actually,I didn't plan to go at all.But I had exactly $7 to pay for the $6 movie ticket that thrusday. So,Shahrir managed to persuade me to go.haha!So,in the end, Akmal,Shahrir & me shared popcorn.& 3 drinks (WHICH i DIDNT FINISH!Of course the guys had to finish it FOR me). I only contributed $0.80 to that!hahahah!Thanks Shahrir for putting in the BIGGEST SHARE & Akmal for the 2nd BIGGEST SHARE!& no duh,both of you were suuuper noisy in the cinema I didn't even notice all the *shhh* we got from the people at the back (though there were almost none!haha!) until Beatrice told me on the way home in the MRT!hehehe!!!I was tahan-ing my urge to pee all through the movie that I missed the last part of HSM3 after the credits.hahaha!Shahrir & me rushed to the toilet during the credits.lol.

So,after that,all of us,excluding Akmal,Adli & Diyana, walked to Plaza Sing to eat. However,since Shahrir & me were broke, we walked around to look for Shahrir's outfit for grad.*just surveying* OMG!can you believe the smart shirts are as low as $33??Of course they're priced at $99 at John Little.lol.I was eating Adib's twisties all the way.hahaha!So,thereafter,we got tired of walking around & we met the rest at Kopitiam.Then we went home.I of course,couldn't resist the temptation but oh well,I just HAD to kacau Syamim.He was wearing his hoodie.but although he was tall,I managed to put the hood over his head,finally!hahahaha!We walked all the way,up and down and all around in the mrt station.*damn,I hate that place* but we finally reached our homes.Individually of course.

That was fun. I hope the chalet goes well,you guys!I LOVE YOU 4F!ALL THE BEST FOR THE REST OF O'S!!





for more details,visit tk4f08.blogspot.com hehehe!!Love,FiNi!