<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2274683135203188378?origin\x3dhttp://fini-cky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

My 16th Birthday!!!
Friday, October 31, 2008, Friday, October 31, 2008
Heya!!

As most of you would know, I'm finally 16!WHEEE!!Like Izzat said,I needn't be afraid to watch NC16 movies anymore...wahahah!!

Well,I stayed up the previous night till around 2am.So,I got my first Birthday wish from my dearest brother!!He paused Click Five's 'Happy Birthday' song to just "Happy Birthday" for me at exactly 12.00am.awww,so sweet...hehe. Thereafter my dearest Bf sent me a "happy 16th Birthday" msg. Followed by my DEAREST COUSINS with the most awesome 'Happy Birthday' song I've ever heard!Then Terrina msged me at 12.33am.Thank u dear!hehe..When I woke up that morning, Syahirah gave me the sweetest Happy Birthday msg. Then Izzat,then Syaf,then Kak Fairuz (unexpectedly,then ISMAIL!!(unexpectedly also)then Siddiq (ditto),my parents,of course (my mum with her "GOOD MORNING BIRTHDAY GIRL!")then Jiawen at 11.07pm and Uzair at 11.23pm.hehe.Abg Kai was a little late.haha!His msg was crappy,as usual.At 1.18 am.haha!1hour and 18 mins late.lol.but nvm,it's the thought that counts.& last but not least, Adzizul,my dearest friend!hahaha!I LOVE ALL YOU PEOPLE! *even IF you DIDN'T know it was my birthday.hehe*

So,that afternoon,we met Aunty Zarah,Kak Aisah & Kak Nur at Kak Aisha's parents'-in-law's home coz Kak Aisha's baby boy cukur rambut. Ibu,adik & me ate there. The nasi Briayni was deeee-licious!hehe..

Thereafter,we went to see my dearest grandmother at NUH where we met my youngest cousins. Soon after, Kak Nini and her bf came to see nenek.Ironically,we had fun at the hospital. My mum and soon after Kak Nini,had 'fun' playing with Nenek's hospital bed.hehehe!

After teman-ing Nenek for a while & giving her all our love,we went to Changi Airport and ate at BREEKS! to celebrate my birthday!!!!hehe..It was 6 of us. & it was fun coz the waitress was very perky..hehe.We obviously disturbed her. We never go to Breeks and not disturb a waiter/waitress.hehehe!!


*my dearest brother & yours truly*

*Kak Nini & her bf, Fadzil*

*ditto*

*Kak Nini,the awesome nurse, adjusting nenek's bed*

*NENEK!*

*Me, Adik & NENEK!*

* Ibu & Abah*

*adik's baked rice*

*Adik listening to Abah's "politics talk" & Ibu with her phone*

*Me, Adik & Abah*

*peek-a-boo!*

* Kak Nini & Fadzil*

*blown out candle & just the fork*

*the loving siblings*

*Kik Nini, Half-eaten brownie & adik*

*2nd shot with Ibu as camerawoman*

*they're playing my PSP while wiating for the food to come.hehe!*

*Happy Birthday to ME!& the brownie that wasn't mine!*


So,that's about it for my 26th October 2008!! & just yesterday, I got myself a NIKON COOLPIX S600 camera!!A birthday present from my lovely family!woohooo!love you guys!now for my Graduation outfit.hah!