<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2274683135203188378?origin\x3dhttp://fini-cky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

last nite'sraye!!
Friday, October 17, 2008, Friday, October 17, 2008
*from left : Yan,Uzair,Zal,FiNi, Aqilah,Nizam.

*he was playing BURNOUT.don't ask*

yesterday's gamabar2 raye at my house.gotta get the rest from the rest..lol..but it's about the same..so,yea.these are at my home..it was the last (3rd) at about 11pm..hehe..they left around 12am.hehe.well,that's ony coz I had to go all the way to Jurong and I was late.I reached around 6.30pm so I was half an hour late.heh.then By fetched me from lakeside and then we went to Uzair's house!!hehe..his bro is SUUUUPER CUUUTE!okay..then..went to By's house for the first time.unfortunately for me,everybody was hom.it was embarassing..dont wanna talk about it..then my house coz tak jadi pergi rumah Zaim..heh!so,yeah.THANKS GUYS!!!BUT we should have taken LOADS MORE PICTURES,PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!