<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2274683135203188378?origin\x3dhttp://fini-cky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, October 17, 2008, Friday, October 17, 2008
if you can't get through this, your afraid of the truth*


1)Would you spend the rest of your life with your current partner?


★ Would I?As in,willingly?yup.



2)Would you kiss the last person you kissed?


★ my mum?sure.




3)Are you crushing on someone?


★ crushing...uhmm..not exactly.




4)Have you ever liked/loved someone so much that it hurt?


★ hurt?coz he didn't know?not that I can remember.




5)Have you ever made a boyfriend or girlfriend cry?


★ whoots.yea,and I'm sorry.




6)Are you happier single or in a relationship?


★ wow,I haven't been single for so long..Idk.




7)Have you ever told someone you loved them and didn't mean it?


★ guiltily,yeah.




8)Have you ever had your heart broken?


★ not through a break up.but yeap,a few times.




9)Have you ever broken someone's heart?

★maybe,yes.



10)Talk to any of your exes?


★ of course.They're good people.





11)If you could go back in time and change 1 thing, would you?


★ Yes,just to see how different things would be.





12)Think any of your exes, feel the same?


★feel the same?as in..nothing anymore?..yeah,duh!





13)Do you believe that you are a good boyfriend or girlfriend?


★ I've tried to be and I think I'm managing quite well..heh.




14)Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?


★ If they are innocent,why not?




15)Do you want to get married?


★ definitely maybe.



16)Ever liked someone else's boyfriend or girlfriend?


★ eew.no.but if u mean i didnt know they were on the verge of going out and i had a tiny crush on that dude then yes.but it was tiny.XP



17)Have you told anyone you'd marry them?


★ yeap.





18)Do you think you'll wind up with the person you are dating or crushing on ?

★ I have no idea!




That's the survey I got on friendster.hmm..don't u realise that they ALWAYS ask the 'EX' qtns?getting boring huh?but I got through it.guess I can hanlde the truth...haha.anw,enjoyed the Raya outing last night u guys!love y'all!